Special Order instant reveal! I've waited more than 2 years for this bag!

Congrats my dear!!! You have been MIA from TPF and you are certainly back with a BANG!!! Wowza this SO is truly a SPECIAL COMBINATION!!! Genius actually!!!! What a spectacular combo in a togo sellier at that!!! So happy for you and I can see this casually elegant bag joining you on so many wonderful journeys!!!! Enjoy! xoxoxo

Reactions: agumila
I wanted to share my happiness with all of you. I ordered this bag November 2015. I wanted something bi-color but still neutral enough to be able to pair with lots of outfits especially when I travel. I waited and waited and thought it would never arrive. Finally, I got the call from my SA and I'm over the moon! Presenting, my special order Kelly 32 Sellier Togo in Etain and Blue Indigo with Matte PHW!View attachment 4009399 View attachment 4009404 View attachment 4009405 View attachment 4009403

Congrats agumila! Your SO is a BEAUTY! LOVE IT!! :heart::love::loveeyes: Gives me hope mine will arrive (also togo sellier in etain with brushed phw).......... some day.

I wanted to share my happiness with all of you. I ordered this bag November 2015. I wanted something bi-color but still neutral enough to be able to pair with lots of outfits especially when I travel. I waited and waited and thought it would never arrive. Finally, I got the call from my SA and I'm over the moon! Presenting, my special order Kelly 32 Sellier Togo in Etain and Blue Indigo with Matte PHW!View attachment 4009399 View attachment 4009404 View attachment 4009405 View attachment 4009403
This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Worth the wait! Congrats!

Very pretty!! Enjoy it!