SPECIAL ORDER: Black Basketweave MAB & MAM w/silver hw/purple zipper **COMPLETED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Ditto! This bag is one that I can see myself carrying for all the rest of my days!

I have quite a few RMs, so for me to say this bag is in my Top 3 is pretty 'uge. I always felt like my collection was missing a BBW bag but I could never find one that was quite "me". Until now, this is it...I LOVE the sliver hw and the basketweave is perfection! And then to have gotten it new? Icing on the cake! :girlsigh:

I feel especially lucky to have gotten one since I wasn't in on this SO but grabbed the only one that did go up on Bon. Truly, the BEST basketweave EVER!! :heart:

Is anyone still waiting on their bag from this SO?

Wow, i've been so out of the loop because i've been busy studying. I kinda just thought it would appear on my doorstep one day... and it would be a pleasant surprise. I haven't gotten mine yet... nor has my card been charged... did everyone get their bag already?? :crybaby:

hey ladies, gorgeous bags! just a quick question as to the weight of the bags.. i saw a regular black mam at bloomies over the weekend and thought it was really quite heavy considering there was only some paper stuffing in it. what do you girls think?

Thank you jojon!! I called and spoke to Sarah, she said she would ship it out today and since I live in NY I should be getting it tomorrow. Whew. Now I have something to look forward to. You TPF girls are awesome!! :hugs: :heart:

What was the GWP? Did everyone get something different?

^Ditto! This bag is one that I can see myself carrying for all the rest of my days!

I have quite a few RMs, so for me to say this bag is in my Top 3 is pretty 'uge. I always felt like my collection was missing a BBW bag but I could never find one that was quite "me". Until now, this is it...I LOVE the sliver hw and the basketweave is perfection! And then to have gotten it new? Icing on the cake! :girlsigh:

I feel especially lucky to have gotten one since I wasn't in on this SO but grabbed the only one that did go up on Bon. Truly, the BEST basketweave EVER!! :heart:

Few??!!! Now thats a HUGE understatement :P

I agree... this is one of the best RM bags I've ever owned. Funny enough the MAM isn't even my favorite style!

Thank you jojon!! I called and spoke to Sarah, she said she would ship it out today and since I live in NY I should be getting it tomorrow. Whew. Now I have something to look forward to. You TPF girls are awesome!! :hugs: :heart:

What was the GWP? Did everyone get something different?

The GWP so far has been either a navy luxe, wine, or dark brown pouch! They're so cute, can't wait till you get yours!

I am really tempted to join the 2nd round but I'm a bit iffy about the purple zipper. This purse is beautiful no doubt. What's holding me back is the fact that the purple doesn't seem to pop (say, like the electric blue one) which IMHO is the point for the unexpected color. Would you say, the purple does stand out IRL or does it get lost in the sea of black leather or get out-shined by the basket weave detail. Appreciate your personal insights on this. TIA! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.