special occasion dinner.......

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
which dress would you girls choose for a special birthday or anniversary dinner? :love:........i'm not sure which occasion i want to wear the dress for but it's definitely for a very very special occasion and so i want to look as hot as humanly possible :upsidedown:.....keep in mind i'm completely lacking in the chest department :hysteric: and i'm only 5'1...oh and not stick thin either......help :Push:

oh and any other decently-priced dress selections would be most appreciated :heart:

NMT0K0D_ap.jpg

0409042819210_ASTL_300x400.jpg

I like the first dress better. It's just more classy and fun at the same time. I just wore a bcbg bubble dress recently to an event. this is what it looks like (source nordstrom.com). got lots of compliments and this dress make my chest look decent :graucho:

nefredity that dress is beautiful.....im' totally obsessed with bubble skirts and dresses so it'd be perfect but i'm also completely obsessed with stretchy materials since i hate to be uncomfortable.......i hate making decisions :crybaby:

hmm, I love all three dresses posted so far in this thread and am sure they would all work well. Although, honestly, I might like your second dress best -- the gray with trim. The black is still gorgeous, but the gray is something different.

jc2239 said:
nefredity that dress is beautiful.....im' totally obsessed with bubble skirts and dresses so it'd be perfect but i'm also completely obsessed with stretchy materials since i hate to be uncomfortable.......i hate making decisions :crybaby:

Yes the bcbg bubble dress is kinda snug in the top area... I couldn't eat a lot that night lol.....and I couldn't take a deep breath. What a girl has to sacrifice to look pretty :upsidedown:

1st because it looks more DVF (i.e. chic, classy, more sophisticated) or the one Nefredity suggested. The 2nd one, it's a bit loose at the waist.

You are actually very lucky that you are lacking in the chest department because 1st and 3rd dress will look more elegant!