Scarves Special Edition Scarves

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes, it will be. And as mentioned by @Angelian here, it'll come in more than one format. ;)

Angelian and litchi like this.
  2. That is remained to be seen but we will know soon enough I hope since it is already April but there is the other issue now that someone is trying to scrutinize.

litchi likes this.
  3. Does anyone e have any folded/tied photos of the other cw of the Saut H scarf?

Julide likes this.
  4. My special Edition Quadrige au Fil ( for a moment ago I thought I lost it somewhere in Paris. I searched and searched, finally, it was still in it box. Untouched. Phewww. ( I have to rearrange all the boxes.)
    I bought this in Paris along with the Limited Hermes2002 bag. They are made to honor the day Hermes 42 Avenue George V reopen - November 2018.

oops, I don't know if I post to the right place? IF Mod needs to readdress it, feel free to do so.
    Thank you for letting me share

Attached Files:

WKN, Sammy Royal, mcl1818 and 23 others like this.
  5. #560 Jun 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    Beautiful scarf! Is it 70 jacquard like S/S Quadrige au Fil?

6. I am sorry to keep you waiting!
    I don't understand your question. :blush: What's S/S ?:blush::love:

infant_terrible likes this.
  7. Yes, it's exactly like the S/S edition except the George V label at the bottom.

infant_terrible likes this.
  8. Love your 2002 bag! :heart::heart: Is the surface silk or leather?

9. I am glad that I have them both. Now I wonder if I should keep wearing them or to frame them. I love to frame them both, but I :angel:also want to enjoy wearing them. Sound so conflicting ... :angel:
    It is Silk. So I use it with a lot of care. I am really like it but after an hour keeping my hand clean without lotion and stuff, I am thinking I will keep it just as my eye candy. Too much work :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::yes::yes::yes:, I am much more relaxed with my B and K on daily basic. :blush:

mimi 123 likes this.
  10. Thank you for answering the question for me :heart::heart::heart::heart:

mimi 123 likes this.
  11. S/S - Spring/Summer season :blush:

12. :heart::heart::heart:Got it and Thank you:heart::heart::heart:

13. Ahhhh I am twin with you on this special edition.
    :happydance::happydance::love:

Attached Files:

14. A wonderful eBay find. Monte Carlo scarf only available for sale in Monaco. Scarf designed for society des Bains de mer. 65342B8F-F79A-4134-B552-5CC830103DD1.jpeg 6A95DC36-924C-466A-BAA8-947F3A97ED47.jpeg C46D80CC-ED43-4FF8-84DC-570555F7D5C4.jpeg C8197997-4DA0-49AF-ADA3-F8CCEBCBF07A.jpeg