Scarves Special Edition Scarves

Exactly. I’m just repeating what the SA told me. So now, I’m not sure. However the battery Park scarf was also available on the website. So who knows?
Yes, the Battery Park scarf was sold online, as was the Into the Canadian Wild that was limited edition to Canada in their respective country sites. However, they aren't listed on the all-en website. :thinking:

Reactions: BBC
It’s definitely not a SE in the same way as Battery Park was. I suspect the SA just meant that very few were produced. The one with the light blue background made a brief apparition on the EU site.
I’m popping in CP in London next weekend to pickup my long awaited Awoooo in chartreuse. I’ll ask my SA if she knows more about the elusive Serpentine.

Reactions: BBC
It’s definitely not a SE in the same way as Battery Park was. I suspect the SA just meant that very few were produced. The one with the light blue background made a brief apparition on the EU site.
I’m popping in CP in London next weekend to pickup my long awaited Awoooo in chartreuse. I’ll ask my SA if she knows more about the elusive Serpentine.

Congrats on the impending Awoooo, I finally got to pick my replacement chartreuse up last week. Looks like we finally have the weather for it incoming!

Reactions: Lostinlondon
Congrats on the impending Awoooo, I finally got to pick my replacement chartreuse up last week. Looks like we finally have the weather for it incoming!

My SA at CP has been holding on to the only chartreuse Awoooo available in the UK for 3 weeks now, waiting for me to return from holidays. We will be twins soon. Can’t wait to get it now!!
However sad it may sound, I actually find myself looking forward to cooler temperatures just to be able to wear the Rocabar CSGM I got a few weeks back.

Reactions: momasaurus
My SA at CP has been holding on to the only chartreuse Awoooo available in the UK for 3 weeks now, waiting for me to return from holidays. We will be twins soon. Can’t wait to get it now!!
However sad it may sound, I actually find myself looking forward to cooler temperatures just to be able to wear the Rocabar CSGM I got a few weeks back.

Yay! And I totally hear you on the cold front, I'm looking forward to it being 7'C in the morning, opportunity for at least a little CS something!

Yes. Please let me know! I love this SA but she is maybe not the most knowledgeable about the scarves. I suspect that there was a limited edition for the event at the boutique last month - but not this cw, and she is maybe confused about that. That said, the store only had the two colorways, and nearly sold out.

Exactly. I’m just repeating what the SA told me. So now, I’m not sure. However the battery Park scarf was also available on the website. So who knows?

Amazing scarf.

Articles on Charpin dressing the windows and hosted an event at Madison and the process of how the design came about, but I can't find anything about a special edition scarf (or scarves). We know this cw available elsewhere and usually when a scarf is a special edition it is written on the scarf itself. 90 is very few in number but I think she may have been talking about how many have been ordered and available in the US or similar.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/barrys...indows-pierre-charpin-interview/#3f7f1bfb676f

Yes. Please let me know! I love this SA but she is maybe not the most knowledgeable about the scarves. I suspect that there was a limited edition for the event at the boutique last month - but not this cw, and she is maybe confused about that. That said, the store only had the two colorways, and nearly sold out.

Charpin was signing Serpetines so I'm not surprised

Amazing scarf.

Articles on Charpin dressing the windows and hosted an event at Madison and the process of how the design came about, but I can't find anything about a special edition scarf (or scarves). We know this cw available elsewhere and usually when a scarf is a special edition it is written on the scarf itself. 90 is very few in number but I think she may have been talking about how many have been ordered and available in the US or similar.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/barrys...indows-pierre-charpin-interview/#3f7f1bfb676f

Yes, that’s what I was thinking, and I haven’t seen this design in any other boutique. However, I cannot remove the photos I added here, so, my apologies.

They took us for a ride with Battery Park. Hardly limited, when it’s been reissued and is now all over the place. I’m glad I have one, but I feel like they tricked us.

They took us for a ride with Battery Park. Hardly limited, when it’s been reissued and is now all over the place. I’m glad I have one, but I feel like they tricked us.
Is the reissue exactly the same as the original "limited" edition? The only diff being the tag?
I was checking online write-ups about the Battery Park scarf and, while it is constantly described as limited edition, there is actually no mention of how many were produced.

Is the reissue exactly the same as the original "limited" edition? The only diff being the tag?
I was checking online write-ups about the Battery Park scarf and, while it is constantly described as limited edition, there is actually no mention of how many were produced.
Yes exactly same except for tag. According to SA, sales of both versions support the conservancy

Reactions: momasaurus
Yes exactly same except for tag. According to SA, sales of both versions support the conservancy

Agreed. I initially purchased Battery Park at Wall Street and wound up not keeping it. When I bought the Pierre Charpin this weekend, Madison had a Battery Park so I bought it again. Exactly the same.

I do think it is limited in that I do not believe it was offered for store ordering at podium. Not as wide of a production as most scarves, and not part of any definable “season”. It seems that after the original NYC printing more were added and the other US boutiques just got whatever they got.

Last edited: