Scarves Special Edition Scarves

I finally got my head on straight and jumped in and subscribed to Forbes. Suddenly no problem. Article came right up and thanks to the great directions was able to purchase the scarf. At least I think I purchased the scarf. Will see about that. I wonder how long they will last. Does anyone know if it will be in more than one CW?
Only this CW.

We've got to thank the person so that we now have pics aside from the H.com pics to share. ;)

View attachment 3728057
View attachment 3728074
View attachment 3728075
View attachment 3728056

I like this scarf but my heart forever belongs to Hippopolis =))) But it's a limited edition, so gotta have it! I just hope that Hermes won't re-issue it in the same cw and with the same title for the regular collection next season, that would kinda destroy the whole limited edition idea. Thank you for sharing the pics!

ARRRGHHH :sad:(
Thank you very much for your answer. You can only find the scarf on H.com and in shops in New York ?
To my limited knowledge, yes. Perhaps someone can correct me if that's not the case.

@Sickgrl13 Would you kindly post your LE Battery NY scarf and mod shots to come here when you get a chance so we can oogle at it? :biggrin:

Last edited:
Reactions: nicole0612