Space for Guys & their Hermès

Need some advice. I am looking to get a new belt and considering H.
I am not a fan of the belt kit but tried the Andy 26 which I absolutely loved. My only hesitation is that it is swift leather and not sure how suitable swift is for a belt and how it will wear over time? Anyone with experience with swift belts?
unless you want to cinch your belt really tight, when you need thick cowhide, I don't see belts being subjected to wear

I actually rarely use belts so probably for work with a suit or casual trousers, might for with slim black jeans as well.
I am not that tall so proportions with slim belt works for me. Tried it when I looked at Bs. wearing a thick tucked sweater which is more a winter look.
I also tried the belt kit but wasn’t keen on it.
The belt looks perfect on you!

I actually rarely use belts so probably for work with a suit or casual trousers, might for with slim black jeans as well.
I am not that tall so proportions with slim belt works for me. Tried it when I looked at Bs. wearing a thick tucked sweater which is more a winter look.
Wow, you pulled off the look really well!

You've convinced me to consider that belt, that would have otherwise gone unnoticed! :idea:

Go for it!

• Love
Reactions: J.T.
Unrelated question, but I wanted to ask this: Can I have some info on the sweater that you are wearing in the picture, please?? Thanks! :smile:

Reactions: J.T.
Is this Forum getting hacked? I see it "plunder forum" and not purse forum. I think some people got mad at moderators who did not treat them fairly. Is that why? Just curious. lol
The word f o r u m is now auto-corrected to s h i p.

This is not what I wrote!! OMG.

Or it is for April Fools' day. Oh dear lord. lol
I am so glad that craziness is over. haha
My head was hurting trying to decipher all the weird terminology.

Aaaaargh! Thanks for the feedback. ;)

Swift is my favourite leather actually but for a belt, I am a bit unsure. I would love to get the Andy 26 in box but have only seen it in swift and barenia online. Will ask my SA.
I did notice that when I tried it on in swift in store it already showed a small crease. Don’t mind patina but wouldn’t want a 900 euro belt to look “chewed up” after 3 wears.
DH and I love swift leather. He finds that belts of swift and anything else show wear more if worn with jeans

Hello Guys! Has anyone tried Go mule? Are they true to size? I am pretty much confused by Hermes size guide and cannot figure out whether men's shoes run small or not. Thank you so much in advance.

DH tried on some stuff. He bought two pairs of pants with trouser pockets, contrast stitching; one sweater with leather diagonal leather detail on shoulders; and one button down with an abstract design of a deconstructed saddle (about 1750 USD) The latter had some of the illustration lines match up between sleeve and body which was a nice touch.
IMG_5592.jpegIMG_5588.jpegIMG_5590.jpegIMG_5589.jpegIMG_5591.jpeg

Also stock photo of a Jean jacket with a leather patch for about 3350 I think. THey didn’t have his size which would be a 46 his normal jacket size is 48) The leather pocket is shiny and light on this pic but in reality it is dark. The denim is stiff and the button openings are also stiff to give an idea of the texture. Almost like a slightly refined version of selvedge in texture.
IMG_5593.jpeg
the sweaters ran really big. The ex libris one was An extra small which was too small, but under normal sizing he would be. Medium. I cannot find for the receipt, apologies I don’t remember the other prices .

DH tried on some stuff. He bought two pairs of pants with trouser pockets, contrast stitching; one sweater with leather diagonal leather detail on shoulders; and one button down with an abstract design of a deconstructed saddle (about 1750 USD) The latter had some of the illustration lines match up between sleeve and body which was a nice touch.
View attachment 5978235View attachment 5978236View attachment 5978237View attachment 5978238View attachment 5978239

Also stock photo of a Jean jacket with a leather patch for about 3350 I think. THey didn’t have his size which would be a 46 his normal jacket size is 48) The leather pocket is shiny and light on this pic but in reality it is dark. The denim is stiff and the button openings are also stiff to give an idea of the texture. Almost like a slightly refined version of selvedge in texture.
View attachment 5978245
the sweaters ran really big. The ex libris one was An extra small which was too small, but under normal sizing he would be. Medium. I cannot find for the receipt, apologies I don’t remember the other prices .
The black sweater with the leather details is gorgeous!