Space for Guys & their Hermès

it was a few months ago when Prada Prince first showed how well it works for a guy
somehow the mini-Lindy has true unisex appeal - just a small functional bag
less handbaggy than the Evelyne TPM
I love both but the mini Lindy is more roomy, and more dressy ( compared to the Evelyne )😆 I disliked the mini Lindy when it first came out, but it grew on me then once I got mine I just love the utility

Reactions: J.T.
Has anyone seen the so black version of the new c’est la fete clic HH in stock at a US store yet? I was at the Dallas location and they had 2 other patterned bracelets in the so black metal but not this one. The SA I was chatting with (mine wasn’t available that day) said she didn’t see them but didn’t elaborate about potential availability as much as mine usually does and I didn’t want to press. This photo is from the Canadian website btw. IMG_9495.jpeg

Has anyone seen the so black version of the new c’est la fete clic HH in stock at a US store yet? I was at the Dallas location and they had 2 other patterned bracelets in the so black metal but not this one. The SA I was chatting with (mine wasn’t available that day) said she didn’t see them but didn’t elaborate about potential availability as much as mine usually does and I didn’t want to press. This photo is from the Canadian website btw. View attachment 5972727

Is it H704417FK01T6? Your SA should be able to tell you how many stocks are there in the US. The SA can also find out which stores have this item for how many, etc. She/he should be able to get it for you. HTH!

Last edited:
Is it H704417FK01T6? Your SA should be able to tell you how many stocks are there in the US. The SA can also find out which stores have this item for how many, etc. She/he should be able to get it for you. HTH!
Yep, that’s the item number. I’ll have to check with my SA on my next visit. She wasn’t available over the weekend when we went. I’d been wanting the older so black bracelet but when I saw this one I immediately changed my mind. They had my size in the palladium version but I talked myself out of it - trying to avoid starting a collection. 😊

Well at least he was being 'honest' with you. :giggle:
But seriously, maybe he didn't want you to make the same mistake some of his other male customers have. I guess it just depends on the person's stature and aesthetics, of whether a mini bag will work for them.
You might be right, so i forget about getting a mini lindy and focus on Birkin. However, when I mentioned that my wish list is birkin 30, again the SA told me to get a 35 instead with the same reason. 😩😩 i personally think 35 is quite heavy and big, and I don’t have many things to bring. Sigh…….. 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

You might be right, so i forget about getting a mini lindy and focus on Birkin. However, when I mentioned that my wish list is birkin 30, again the SA told me to get a 35 instead with the same reason. 😩😩 i personally think 35 is quite heavy and big, and I don’t have many things to bring. Sigh…….. 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨
I have a B35 and I don't think it is that big or heavy, especially since you mention you won't be carrying a lot in it. I think size 35 is actually just right for most guys; although I think my next bag will be a 30 or 40--just so I have options. :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: ho_ma
I would be more than a little peeved if my S.A. decided to provide unsolicited advice on what I should choose...

If I'm looking for something in particular, and express it as such, I do not expect the S.A. to try and dissuade me. Especially for a nebulous reason like being "too small for a guy". It was that sort of antiquated thinking (at least in my opinion), that used to pressure me into buying gigantic bags because heaven forfend anything smaller would not be masculine.

Did you ask him for his opinion though in deciding on what to go for?

Last edited:
I wonder if they do this because the bags are less coveted so your SA would be able to source you one faster. But as @Prada Prince mentioned you shouldn’t take unsolicited advice which could lead to making a regretful purchase.

Early in my bag journey, I purchased large bags which were cumbersome and heavy. I never reach for them and only opt for my smallish sized bags.

Reactions: Prada Prince
Currently debating between the muslin and the regular thicker silk.

VS

Planning to wear the scarf with my porosus bag that I’m having made. I think I might get more use from the muslin since I get warm pretty easily but I worry how delicate it might be.

I think both colours patterns would match the bag pretty well.

View attachment 5973135
Silk is very slippery
the mixes stay in place better

• Insightful
Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
Currently debating between the muslin and the regular thicker silk.

VS

Planning to wear the scarf with my porosus bag that I’m having made. I think I might get more use from the muslin since I get warm pretty easily but I worry how delicate it might be.

I think both colours patterns would match the bag pretty well.

View attachment 5973135
I am in LOVE with the muslin. My vote goes for that one. But I will admit that I am biased, as Jungle Love is my ultimate love when it comes to Hermes scarf designs.

I think if you are careful, the muslin would be more practical especially if you run warm.

• Insightful
Reactions: Christofle
It seems that many of the recent posters are fans of either mini Lindy or Everlyn for crossbags. I personally don't find them attractive, but I am really craving for Kelly Messenger in PM size. Does anyone know how hard it is to get? I asked my SA and she said that it may not come anytime soon.

As an alternative option, what do you think of getting a Kelly Depeches 25 and get a strap separately from online to use it as a messenger? TIA