Space for Guys & their Hermès

Sorry for taking so long. I’ve been busy with work, lol. Please excuse my unfinished living room. Yes, the Lindy mini is not the most masculine looking bag… But it’s adorable! 🥰 You can fit your phone and sunglasses inside without any problems. Attached are my modeling pictures:View attachment 5971624View attachment 5971626View attachment 5971628View attachment 5971629
Thanks. Is the strap adjustable? Being a very tall guy, not sure I am "brave" enough to take the plunge on a Mini Lindy yet. Haha.

BTW, loving your VCA and Cartier bracelets!

Thanks. Is the strap adjustable? Being a very tall guy, not sure I am "brave" enough to take the plunge on a Mini Lindy yet. Haha.

BTW, loving your VCA and Cartier bracelets!
Sadly the strap is not adjustable. Honestly, I don't know if I'd buy a Lindy mini if I were 6 feet tall. Then again I've seen tall men wearing the Constance 18 bag. Maybe try it on next time you visit the boutique? Thank you...I love jewelry 🤩

Reactions: FrenchNewbie
Sorry for taking so long. I’ve been busy with work, lol. Please excuse my unfinished living room. Yes, the Lindy mini is not the most masculine looking bag… But it’s adorable! 🥰 You can fit your phone and sunglasses inside without any problems. Attached are my modeling pictures:View attachment 5971624View attachment 5971626View attachment 5971628View attachment 5971629

Moseying with the Mini Lindy, Rodeo PM, Olympe ear cuff and CDC…

View attachment 5971754View attachment 5971755

Inspired by you guys to use the mini Lindy today :biggrin:

IMG_3521.jpeg

I am not a guy but have a question regarding Hermeś men’s shoes. I purchased Gregoire Loafer for my son for Christmas last year. My son is very thoughtful and usually wears/uses things I gift him when he sees me so I can see that he appreciates and uses them. I haven’t seen him wearing Gregoire Loafer yet, and I am wondering if they are absolutely terribly uncomfortable but he is too shy to tell me so! Does anyone here own Gregoire Loafer? I would appreciate any thoughts, feedback, suggestions (how to break them in, etc.) or recommendations for alternatives. Thank you in advance!

Look away from Hermes if you're seeking comfortable shoes. In my experience from loafers, dress, sneakers to boots all are ridiculously not comfortable to wear for an extended time. I own at least one of each. You'll see the rest chime and say the same pretty much.

Look away from Hermes if you're seeking comfortable shoes. In my experience from loafers, dress, sneakers to boots all are ridiculously not comfortable to wear for an extended time. I own at least one of each. You'll see the rest chime and say the same pretty much.
Agree. Hermès, D&G, Chanel are all not comfortable (especially if you actually plan to WALK in them...haha)

If you are looking for comfort, I'd stick with Prada, Louboutin, and maybe Vuitton and Dior (or the Hermès Espadrilles).

I agree with this. I have multiple pairs from Hermes, and I only wear them on the days I go to Hermes. Otherwise, I never wear them.

Guys - I am interested in getting this cardigan (FW23, I believe), but my SA said that it is from the last year and is no longer in stock. Does this mean absolutely no? Is there any way to get it? TIA

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-24 104507.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-24 104507.png
    286.7 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Reactions: fatcat2523
so jealous you guys got mini lindy~~
I told my SA I want a mini lindy before and he kind of rejected me
he said it is too small for a guy 😥
Well at least he was being 'honest' with you. :giggle:
But seriously, maybe he didn't want you to make the same mistake some of his other male customers have. I guess it just depends on the person's stature and aesthetics, of whether a mini bag will work for them.

Reactions: ho_ma