Space for Guys & their Hermès

Hi everyone! Sporting my newest and first H piece… Jypsiere 28 in Clemence. Love the bag but already having some difficulty with getting into it. Will start wearing it with the flap open once I get my bag insert/shaper.

Out of curiosity… My bag doesn’t have any stamping on the “arms” and it seems that basically every other jypsiere I’ve seen has that stamping. Anyone else with this bag that also doesn’t have the stamping on the arms?

View attachment 5766436
Congratulations! I love both the leather and the colour:smile:

Hi everyone! Sporting my newest and first H piece… Jypsiere 28 in Clemence. Love the bag but already having some difficulty with getting into it. Will start wearing it with the flap open once I get my bag insert/shaper.

Out of curiosity… My bag doesn’t have any stamping on the “arms” and it seems that basically every other jypsiere I’ve seen has that stamping. Anyone else with this bag that also doesn’t have the stamping on the arms?

View attachment 5766436
You will get used to the closure.
I tend to put the sangles on the Turn-lock without twisting it shut so the bag is secure but easier to get in and out of.
Or I put the sangles onto the turn-lock UNDER the flap then just pop the flap over it.
I dont use an insert or shaper because its a casual slouchy style.
Enjoy using it!
Mine's a 31 next on my list is a 28

Hey everyone, I am eyeing Hermes for quite a while and recently saw the HAC Cargo for the first time. completely in love ever since. Do you know if Hermes still produces them and if their are even available as special orders?

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I am eyeing Hermes for quite a while and recently saw the HAC Cargo for the first time. completely in love ever since. Do you know if Hermes still produces them and if their are even available as special orders?
I saw a brand new one at the Hermes boutique in Toronto during fall. I assume they are still making this style.

View attachment 5766436
Congrats to you! Mesmerizing bag...the color is tdf...what is it?

IMG_8899.pngIMG_8991.jpeg

DH got this waxed cotton jacket in Singapore. This is his first or second time wearing it (with custom Turnbull shirt and brunello jeans). Madison didn’t have the jacket in this material.

And, I just fell in love with this racing bolide 45. If only it came in a 30/31 and didon’t cost a fortune. . .If anyone on this thread has one, I would love to see action pics if you are so inclined!

ETA: if anyone’s den or man cave needs a cute little stool with storage, this is amazing. The Padded seat slides over the toile leather storage compartment, and you can carry the seat from room to room with the strap. I don’t have the reference number or name, but it’s about 17K USD.

if anyone likes a 32 plume for carrying work stuff, here is a fabulous one on eBay, for about 6144 USD. Waffle dwiche (sp?)

IMG_8852.jpegIMG_2333.jpeg IMG_8901.png

Last edited: