Sos

Luv4Chanel

Luv4Chanel
Aug 29, 2008
Hello everyone:smile:,

Im new with this so yea... I'm saving up for my first Chanel bag but im just not too sure which model to get. I was thinking the classic 2.55 in black lambskin but am too scared id get too sick of it (as i usually do with my other bags) and also how much would it be for the bag?
PS im turnin 17..if that helps:shame:

Thanks heaps!!!;)

I believe the med/large classic is $2450 + tax (around here) for the caviar (more for lambskin or patent). You can ask your SA to ship tax free, or you can buy during a Saks EGC event and get gift cards for your purchase.
I think this bag is so iconic Chanel. If you don't already have it, I would def recommend! In fact, I just bought the bag for my mom too, and I'm in my 20s so you can see how timeless it is.
You have to decide if you love it or not. Look through the reference library to see tons of pictures and modeling pics.
I don't think you would regret it at all. The bag is so perfect and chic, IMO, but that's something you need to decide for yourself. HTH:heart:

hi! Price questions are asked a lot about Classic Flaps and Reissues.
There's a thread stuck to the top of this forum that tells you everything you want to know about Flaps & Reissues:yes: