SOS! How does one fit all necessities into a Medium flap?

Lovely colour! Definitely not for everyday use.
I also had to downsize with my medium flap: instead of a cosmetic bag I carry a powder compact and a lip gloss, and of course, mobile, wallet and keys.

In my M/L, I can fit a card holder, coin purse, BlackBerry, key case, sunglasses in a soft case, and a couple cosmetic items (mirror, lipbalm, eyeliner, blotting papers). You have to be creative in fitting everything into that size bag. :amuse: Congrats on your new purchase!!

attachment.php

OMG... this is sooo better than fuschia!!! beautiful choice for a 1st! pls post more pics (modelling?)!

ok, like you, i practically live in my Mahina -- aka, my workhorse, aka, mommy toolbox... but after carrying a medium flap, i was surprised myself that there's life in small bags after all!

in mine... a little cardholder/wallet, mini cam, pack of wet wipes, mini bottle of alcohol, mini cologne-spritzer, compact, lip balm & sunnies in fabric pouch. my slim phone stays at the back pocket for easy access.

try her out!

Here's some modelling pics. This baby changes its shades depending on the amount of lighting!

Attachments

• Imported Photos 00006.JPG
    Imported Photos 00006.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 189
  • Imported Photos 00007.JPG
    Imported Photos 00007.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Imported Photos 00005.JPG
    Imported Photos 00005.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 188
attachment.php

attachment.php

oh my :heart:... its just so so really truly absolutely staaaahning!!! luv that blue against the satiny gray -- you wear her well!

hmm... maybe i should get the woc or mini just to have this color in my collection :thinking:

thanks thanks for more pics!

Last edited:
It looks gorgeous! Love the color!! I usually use medium flap and I found it more than enough to accomodate all my needs. I slip the credit cards, ID cards and notes in one of the little pockets insides. I also have keys, mobile, lipstick...small items. Definitely have room to spare inside everytime I use it.

I'm a recent LV convert as well! To be honest the bigger the bag the more junk I'd lug around and leave in there! I'd find old receipts and tickets and stubs in bag all the time!

With the medium flap you just carry what you need and I doubt you'd want junk and expired tickets and stubs in your thousands of dollars classy new purse! :smile:

The bag is stunning~! Many Congrats!
I luv the m/l flap over the jumbo. For the m/l flap, u can wear it with double or singel chain. I juz luv luv luv the singel chain look, more causual and chic. I own one jumbo but never use it! The chain is 2 long 2 me if i wear it singel.

this thread is excellent... i just got a med flap, and i couldn't fit my stuff in there... i really love the look so much more than the jumbo on me (since i'm pretty small 5'5"/105). so i keep debating if i should keep the medium or get the jumbo.... arrrggghhhh... :Push::P

ETA: i think the key is to avoid having a continental wallet in there... hmmm... a card holder... but where do i put all the money for parking and such???

Last edited:
Ok, from all the advice here, I gather I will need to get a small money cum card holder. Since I am new to Chanel, can someone tell me whether Chanel has one? Any special name for this holder, what colours are available and approx how much? I live in WA and have to order it from the Sydney store, so I could not check it out in person. I figured I might as well get a money cum card holder from Chanel to match this new baby. :P

npps, I picked mine up from the Melbourne store last week. It's a mini version of the normal quilted wallet. It comes in black lambskin and it fits coins,notes and cards. And it's $550 :smile:

I have a east/west flap, which holds about the same amount as a medium flap. I bought a cardholder specifically for this bag, and it works perfectly! It holds quite a bit and takes up very little space in my flap. It can hold four or five cards plus some cash. I purchased it last year for about $285. Mine is in purple lambskin, but I think it comes in whatever color is available for the season. I've also seen it in patent leather and caviar leather.

I think a medium flap is big enough to carry essentials like a wallet, a couple of make-up items, mobile phone and keys, but you can also fit tissues, pen, paper, small mosturizer bottle, gum and other things. Use small containers.

I have a east/west flap, which holds about the same amount as a medium flap. I bought a cardholder specifically for this bag, and it works perfectly! It holds quite a bit and takes up very little space in my flap. It can hold four or five cards plus some cash. I purchased it last year for about $285. Mine is in purple lambskin, but I think it comes in whatever color is available for the season. I've also seen it in patent leather and caviar leather.

Thank you all, esp gotbighair and aira108; I called the shop today and my SA told me to wait another 2 weeks as they are releasing a new dark purple colour range for their Fall/Winter show and there will be lots of note/card holders, wallets and new flaps to choose from!!!! :yahoo: