Sorry I have to rant!

I hate those pesky rules prohibiting interference!!! I used to contact the high bidders/winners and let them know, then I found out that I could be suspended! I make a decent amount on eBay and don't want to risk that, but I truly believe that there should be an advocate group (perhaps eBay-BASED) to alert.

Grrrrrrr. Fakes. Double grrrr.

I saw such a hideous fake once I emailed the winning bidder. I know it was against the rules.. I couldn't *not* do it. I even referred her to tPF. She ended up joining here .. and sending me an email thanking me.
So there are some people that appreciate it. Sorry to hear you tried to help that bidder and they were so rude

The only conclusion I can draw from the response is that it was a shill bidder or somehow connected with the seller. Most would either ask you questions as to why you think it's fake or ignore you completely. They won't write profanities.
Ugh, I hate shill bidding! I have been in a situation where I saw a particular id bidding it up so much, so I suspected of shill bidding and stopped. That bidder won and I kept my tab on that transaction and sure enough, there was no feedback left for either party.

The only conclusion I can draw from the response is that it was a shill bidder or somehow connected with the seller. Most would either ask you questions as to why you think it's fake or ignore you completely. They won't write profanities.
Ugh, I hate shill bidding! I have been in a situation where I saw a particular id bidding it up so much, so I suspected of shill bidding and stopped. That bidder won and I kept my tab on that transaction and sure enough, there was no feedback left for either party.

I have seen shill bidding before as well. Sometimes they even go so far as to leave feedback for each other too! You can tell its shill bidding though because a lot of their feedback or bidding is on each other's auctions. (I looked at both their feedbacks and they were all from each other!) I think those two have been banned now.

Thanks again everyone for your support.

I haven't heard anything else from them so hopefully that is the end of it. (You never know with these shill bidders - they may bid on my items and not pay etc etc).

One more rant on the rant. Its one thing for sellers to sell fake designer handbags out of the trunk of a car to people who know they are buying fakes. (Not my thing but at least it is honest dishonesty). What really slays me are people who have the audacity to sell fakes as authentic and charge close to market value for these items. They are ripping off the little people (us) and the more of them that get kicked off ebay, the better.