Sophia Red wallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have the red patent leather wallets? If so Which one I can't decide the small one or the zip around because I am buying the red patent sophia regular size is there alot of room in it?:yahoo:

2. I did buy the large zip around one but later returned it, not because I didn't like it but I paid full price for it and felt guilty. Love the large accordian one! Beautiful wallet!

3. I carry the crimson patent checkbook wallet. My second choice would be the zip-around because it doesn't take up much room. IMO the small is entirely too minute.

4. I don't have the patent wallet, but I have a regular (small) crimson Sophia and she has a good amount of room- more than she appears to have from the outside. I carry my black gathered zip around wallet

5. I have the crimson patent checkbook wallet and I love it. It is very roomy and gorgeous.