Sophia question????

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
Hi Ladie's!!I have a couple of questions for those who have either size Sophia.How much do you put in her and how do you carry her??I love the open compartment, it just makes finding my necessitie's so much easier.I'm sure most carry sophia by the handles as a satchel.I find myself carrying her in the crook of my arm!That way I can open her and still have 1 strap on my arm, if that makes sense....I do see why this bag is so loved;)Thank's in advance~

I use the large Sophia. I carry it on my arm, or with the handles over my shoulder.

I've got her loaded up. She's almost more organized then most of my diaper bags.

In the center of the bag I keep..
Wallet - black Gathered.
JuJuBe Quick with Dipes/Wipes/Change Pad
Large Wristlet with my essentials
Planner with my Jenny books/paper/pen.
On the sides I keep..
Snacks for DS
Toque and mitts for DS
Keys
And cell phone and lipstick in the pockets.

My Sophias are large and since I don't drive (or get driven around much), I find that the shoulder strap works better for me (I can only put the smaller handles over my shoulder in the summer without a coat), but I do enjoy carrying them as satchels when I can -- they look so great that way.

I generally carry my lunch, water bottle, book, wallet, "make-up" bag, and snacks in the main compartment. The zipper pocket holds pens, keys for work, and small note paper, while the two smaller pockets hold my lip balm, phone, and compact mirror.

I use the large Sophia. I carry it on my arm, or with the handles over my shoulder.

I've got her loaded up. She's almost more organized then most of my diaper bags.

In the center of the bag I keep..
Wallet - black Gathered.
JuJuBe Quick with Dipes/Wipes/Change Pad
Large Wristlet with my essentials
Planner with my Jenny books/paper/pen.
On the sides I keep..
Snacks for DS
Toque and mitts for DS
Keys
And cell phone and lipstick in the pockets.
Wow you are organized:smile:Nothing wrong with that..I have the small sophia and she holds quite a bit.I think coach really made a winner with the style of this bag!!!!Thank's for sharing:smile:

My Sophias are large and since I don't drive (or get driven around much), I find that the shoulder strap works better for me (I can only put the smaller handles over my shoulder in the summer without a coat), but I do enjoy carrying them as satchels when I can -- they look so great that way.

I generally carry my lunch, water bottle, book, wallet, "make-up" bag, and snacks in the main compartment. The zipper pocket holds pens, keys for work, and small note paper, while the two smaller pockets hold my lip balm, phone, and compact mirror.
I can't believe you can fit all of that..I haven't really looked at the large sophia's though.It shouldn't surprise me because the small holds more than enough:smile:Thank's for sharing;)

Hi Ladie's!!I have a couple of questions for those who have either size Sophia.How much do you put in her and how do you carry her??I love the open compartment, it just makes finding my necessitie's so much easier.I'm sure most carry sophia by the handles as a satchel.I find myself carrying her in the crook of my arm!That way I can open her and still have 1 strap on my arm, if that makes sense....I do see why this bag is so loved;)Thank's in advance~

I thought you had a Sophia and got rid of her because you didn't like her? Your bag roulette makes my head spin, silly girl! LOL :P

Hi Dawn,

I have the large Gathered Black Sophia. I like that she is nice and open. I carry her by the handles as well as long strap. Only draw back is that the bag buckles in the middle when I use the long strap. I added trigger snaps to give the long strap more length. I also bought a purse organizer so everything isn't just lying in the bottom of the bag.

Lynne :biggrin:

I thought you had a Sophia and got rid of her because you didn't like her? Your bag roulette makes my head spin, silly girl! LOL :P
If you remember I had the leather with Gold hw and like a few other's..I took their advice and found her a new home..I hoped coach would introduce one I would want, and I'm Proud to say they did:smile:I love my Clover w/ silver hardware..Oh and I really haven't been here too much, so maybe that is why you were confused..More important issues here at home...I'm still working on catching up so I know what you mean about head spinning,lol...

Dawn - I was not being nasty with you, and I'm sorry if you took it that way. Your response to me was a bit terse, and I hope I am reading it incorrectly. I remember what you have posted, and I remember that you have been gone - you talk about it in every thread. I was merely joking with you - we ALL have a revolving bag collection, it's part of being a Coachie. Have a nice evening - I'll refrain from posting to you anymore, since I obviously offended you with my brevity.

Dawn - I was not being nasty with you, and I'm sorry if you took it that way. Your response to me was a bit terse, and I hope I am reading it incorrectly. I remember what you have posted, and I remember that you have been gone - you talk about it in every thread. I was merely joking with you - we ALL have a revolving bag collection, it's part of being a Coachie. Have a nice evening - I'll refrain from posting to you anymore, since I obviously offended you with my brevity.
You didn't offend me, but I don't come on here to argue about what I do with my bags.There are more important things going on with me right now.I just wanted to share some joy in getting a Sophia that I enjoy, verses one that doesn't make me happy.Like we all do, if a bag doesn't do it for us, we find it or them new homes.So thanks you for replying and I'am not offended in anyway:smile:Your the one who told me to buy something nice for myself....So I did.:graucho: