Sooooooo lucky to find this beauty...I just had to have it

oh this bag is GLORIOUS!!!

You know I am not a greatest fan of the SBS, but I think it looks amazing on you, but this new one is well

Perfect!!!!

Who's a pretty polly! Who's a pretty polly.

Now, I am blonde, so maths is not my strongest point, but correct me if I am wrong - is this not THREE Mulberry purchases in as many weeks :amuse::roflmfao:

oh this bag is GLORIOUS!!!

You know I am not a greatest fan of the SBS, but I think it looks amazing on you, but this new one is well

Perfect!!!!

Who's a pretty polly! Who's a pretty polly.

Now, I am blonde, so maths is not my strongest point, but correct me if I am wrong - is this not THREE Mulberry purchases in as many weeks :amuse::roflmfao:

Heee heeee yes 3 bags in a week but I am officially on the ban wagon until summer so if I buy any more bags you have my permission to shoot me lol or otherwise I think DH will :lol:

sorry I'm so late, but what nice bags. Love them both! I have a midnight Polly and have been using her for the last three days in a row. You will love using her! The sbs is gorgeous as well. I'm saving up for one of the new season. Maybe I can wait as long as the next sales :huh: (did I say that?)