Sooooo mad

Meeka41

Oct 13, 2013
I've been tracking my fedex for days and today was the day....I kept looking at my tracking it was suppose to be here at 10:30 I knew I had to sign so I waited and waited.I looked one more time at my tracking and it said delivered ...WHAT the %#^* they sent my package to the wrong house.I feel sick it was my saumur 35 whatever it was its mines.Clearly the person can see my name and address why wouldn't they bring it to me they've had it over a hour fedex won't give me their address they said they will go back and get it ....I want my package and it better not be opened .....

I would be furious! And FedEx should be held 100% responsible for delivering it to the wrong address if the person decides not to give the package back.
Unbelievable...

I would be furious! And FedEx should be held 100% responsible for delivering it to the wrong address if the person decides not to give the package back.
Unbelievable...

I don't even know what to do.If the person was honest they would have just brought it over so I feel like they are deciding to keep it.I asked fedex what would I do if they decide to keep it they said call the police.

I've had issues with Fed Ex a lot lately, so I feel your frustration.
Over the Christmas holiday season, I was waiting on them to deliver an LV item, so I literally sat close to the front door all day. The afternoon goes by, and still no package. I look up the tracking info and wouldn't you know, it says attempted delivery. The driver never even knocked on the door! Just put the little "Delivery Attempted" sticker at the door and got back in the truck. I was SOOOO mad! :mad:

Another time they delivered an item (that did not need a signature) to another house down the street. Thankfully, the package was brought to me by the neighbor the next day.

Oh no :sad: I hope your bag arrives safely to you. Maybe the person hasn't had a chance to get it to you...? (I hope) I'm not sure how Fedex differs from ups, but the ups guy gives me my neighbors packages most of time they are not home & I literally stalk my neighbors because I can't wait to give them their packages, my husband makes fun of me & tells me to at least wait until they get out of the driveway, lol I will come back to check your post & hopefully it will have an honest happy ending, GL OP!

That is shocking. The worst that can happen though is that there'll be a delay in receiving your bag. FedEx cannot deliver to the wrong address and not accept liability. Louis Vuitton will not stand for that, either! Ridiculous. Hope this is sorted for you ASAP.

So fedex just called me and the one lady wouldn't give me the address but the second lady did so now I'm going to calm myself down and walk right across the street to retrieve what's mines I mean right across the street she can look out her window and see me I know she's home she's always home she signed for it😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I hope everything gets resolved. I once signed for a package that wasn't ours because I didn't look at the name or address and just automatically signed since we get so much stuff delivered to our house. Of course I took package back to its rightfull owner and they totally understood, luckily I didn't open it because I saw the name and address before ripping into it. I hope it's all just a misunderstanding and gets resolved :/