Sooo . . . what'd everyone get?

I'm very new here but quickly becoming addicted. My husband bought me the signature black carryall (from the outlet). Last one they had at the outlet- they help the men so much when shopping. He put my Ralph Lauren Romance perfume inside. Very excited!!!!

Attachments

• purse pic.jpg
    purse pic.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 35
I'm very new here but quickly becoming addicted. My husband bought me the signature black carryall (from the outlet). Last one they had at the outlet- they help the men so much when shopping. He put my Ralph Lauren Romance perfume inside. Very excited!!!!

cjlimes- welcome - be careful here, we're total addicts and enablers, but very fun to be around!

Your dh is so sweet - he did very well! Congrats!

Everyone - thanks so much for posting all your responses. I love hearing about and seeing everyone's loot! Congrats and enjoy everybody!

My hubby just surprised me with a late Christmas gift! FedEx pulled up and the guy handed me a box with Coach on it! I thought I had gotten everything but when I opened it up, there inside was the cute little lips charm!! :yahoo: AWWWW!!!! He ordered them after Christmas when I was carrying on about how absolutely cute they were after they appeared on Coach.com! They are so adorable, even better in person! This is my favorite charm by far! :love:

And I agree, willowsmom, it's so fun to hear about everyone's gifts!

Attachments

• lip charm.jpg
    lip charm.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 21
2m7ahw5.jpg

theres the keychain on my black hamptons tote i think its called
sorry for the bad pic its taken on my phone

Started using my legacy shoulder for Christmas. And DH got me the wallet in tobacco (isn't that fun whiskey and tobacco!) as well as the agenda and nano holder.

Attachments

• legacy 009.jpg
    legacy 009.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 27
  • legacy 010.jpg
    legacy 010.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 32
handbag helen: I love the agenda! And yes, good combo, whiskey and tobacco. Addictive substances just like handbags! LOL! Everyone else's bags look awesome too! Makes me want EVERYTHING!

Here's a real life pic of my lip charm! It's sooo cute! Sorry to be so weird, I have a thing for these charms! Actually, this shows all my charms; the moon, lips, T and gold apple. I have to force myself not to put them all on my bag at the same time when we go out! :shame:

Attachments

• charms.jpg
    charms.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 36
I really like the lips! I have some lip pins that are sparkly and when I saw that charm it caught my eye. Hmmmmm, I could get it, not for me, but for my bag. I didn't get my bags anything for Christmas!