Sooo . . . what'd everyone get?

I treated myself to the fold over striped wristlet, embossed flap and small wristlets, scarves, agenda, flats, and recieved the flip flop keyring. I also bought two letter charms, but am not a fan of the color, so I'm going to exchange it for a cell fob and a keychain.

Love this bag
Picture329.jpg

I got one of these too, and I love it!

I got the legacy satchel in whiskey. I used it some today and i LOVE it. I will try and post pics later.

But I also got a gift card and plan to use that towards my wallet (not sure if I should get legacy or something else) but will also get the new flower charm if it is in my store and I was going to get the legacy striped ipod holder but I recently lost my ipod so will have to wait until i get a new one.

Lara

Ok - finally took pictures and uploaded them...

Black sig lunch tote, gold wallet, mahogany leather PDA (digicam) case. all from the outlet.

Christmas06002.jpg

and I hung my new silver trigger key fob and moon charm on the bag

Christmas06007.jpg

Going to use my gift card today and put it towards a signature striped tote (gold or crimson...unsure yet)

I am sorry but I cannot post pictures but for Christmas my husband bought me a lavender cashmere muffler and 18 days ago on my birthday/anniversary he bought me the signature stripe cross body bag in kahki. After so many years with me he knows Coach when he sees it. :yes: