Sooo bummed!!!!!!! Someone beat me to it!

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
I was juuuuust about to score this awesome deal on a prada calfskin vitello satchel in coffee on BG website...was going to use my card and get a GC too! It was in my shopping cart and I went to check out and poof it was gone!!! :crybaby::crybaby:

Someone beat me to it! Maybe it was fate but man, it was a steal! Orig $1350 marked down to $878.

I feel so let down now! Thought this would have brightened my day since my lil' one hasn't decided to come out yet. :smile:

:woohoo::woohoo::happydance::happydance: Yay!!! On a whim, I just checked the BG website again and the bag was back up on the sale section!

Flames were coming from my fingers trying to check out so fast!!! Hopefully I'll be receiving it by Tues and if my future DS-to-be comes first, then pics will be postponed.

I'll maybe post some baby and bag pics when I can too! :graucho:;)

Woohoo! I came here to offer consolation, but I'm glad that that's no longer needed! Congrats!

Me too!!! I am so relieved to see a happy ending to this thread! The subject made me relive losing out on my Cervo shopper on eBay... ugh.. gives me goosebumps thinking about it! :P

Now if Owen could just get a move on.. it would be a doubly good week for you! :tup:
Best wishes for a smooth delivery Alouette!

thank you all!!! I'm so glad that there's others out there that feel my pain! :roflmfao:

Of course my greatest "acquisition" is still baking, it will still be fun to have a nice bag waiting for me as well!

Don't mean to rain on your parade, Aloutte, but don't be surprised if you get an "order cancellation" email from BG. Seems everytime a popular designer bag goes on sale, they allow 50 orders to go through for one bag. I'd wait for a tracking number before celebrating, just to play it safe.

This has happened to me and quite a few others, so speaking from experience, unfortunately.

Oh Poo.. I hope that's not the case PP.. but I guess it's better to know that it is a possibility than to go on in a happy bubble only to have it burst later!
Crossing fingers!!

Eeek, thx for the info PP! I didn't know that either! :confused1:

Now why do they allow that to happen? I'm curious.

I'll let y'all know if I get a tracking #...this is very intriguing to me now.:Push: