sometimes ebay IS a blessing...

I bought mine new from Shepton last July but I throw mine around anyway because I want it to get a nice patina. I don't baby it at all (but then I don't baby any of my bags really).

My first Mulberry was a kensington, brand new, in oak and I sold it cause it marked too easily and I babied it. Little did I know that the marks would actually increase the beauty of the Oak.

My first Mulberry was a kensington, brand new, in oak and I sold it cause it marked too easily and I babied it. Little did I know that the marks would actually increase the beauty of the Oak.

You probably regret selling it now don't you?

Don't get me wrong - I wouldn't want to throw my bags around and ruin or damage them but they do get put on the floor, in the foot well of my car or thrown in the boot.

I don't spray them as much as I should - its normally only if I'm going to take a bag out and its raining - I give it a good spray before it goes out but, unlike some people on the forum, I don't spray them all regularly or anything.

There was a lady spoken about on another forum that had a designer bag but didn't want it to get ruined so she used a fake instead!!!:wtf: Sorry - but how stupid is that!

I know these bags are expensive but I like to use my bags. Treat them with care but use them - thats me!

I'm a user but not an abuser, they get colonilled and polished sporadically but they also get used every day for carrying stuff and making me smile. I bought them to make me happy not to sit under the bed in their dustbags.

A £185 oak bays would make me very very happy indeed!

Oh my goodness! That's gorgeous! I can't wait to get mine (also an oak bays!), I got mine on eBay too, waiting for it to arrive (hopefully it's authentic, didn't have a tag either), but mine was $425 when I won it, yours was a steal!