Something’s missing

Rouge H

Exploring this land...one click at a time
O.G.
May 4, 2013
Like the twilly’s off the handle’s of your Birkin, or the lock from your Kelly. The absence of our moderator Mistikat is greatly noticed and quite frankly missed.
We all know she ruled like the school teacher we sometimes wanted to well you know. I can say she moderated the Hermes forum with integrity, knowledge and was always available to answer any questions you had.

Wishing you the best..you will be missed❤️

Like the twilly’s off the handle’s of your Birkin, or the lock from your Kelly. The absence of our moderator Mistikat is greatly noticed and quite frankly missed.
We all know she ruled like the school teacher we sometimes wanted to well you know. I can say she moderated the Hermes forum with integrity, knowledge and was always available to answer any questions you had.

+100

What happened to Mistikat?

+1