Something grape!

Two issues:

1) it does not fit my iPhone 6 as some Clemence owners said it would. Maybe the canvas version is slightly larger or more flexible?

2) it just barely fits in my Palm Springs mini backpack which is a go to item right now. I can force it, but not easy to pull in and out. View attachment 3349860View attachment 3349861View attachment 3349862

The backpack issue would be a deal breaker for me. Did you have a second choice that would meet both of your issues with this wallet?

The backpack issue would be a deal breaker for me. Did you have a second choice that would meet both of your issues with this wallet?

Yes, this is a big concern. I don't have a second pick at this time. I wanted something in the grape color and the cles is sold out and they don't make the zcp in grape. The victorine looks like a good size, but my intent was to go empreinte.

I feel if I return it, I'll later regret not having something in the grape.

Yes, this is a big concern. I don't have a second pick at this time. I wanted something in the grape color and the cles is sold out and they don't make the zcp in grape. The victorine looks like a good size, but my intent was to go empreinte.

I feel if I return it, I'll later regret not having something in the grape.

Then keep and enjoy! The color is fabulous!

I bought the Clemence in Monogram/Fuchsia some days ago and love it. The only problem I see is, that it will fit tight in the zipper pocket of my new Jungle NF. If I were you, I would keep it, because you love the style, the leather and the color! Maybe you have another walltet to use in your backpack?

I bought the Clemence in Monogram/Fuchsia some days ago and love it. The only problem I see is, that it will fit tight in the zipper pocket of my new Jungle NF. If I were you, I would keep it, because you love the style, the leather and the color! Maybe you have another walltet to use in your backpack?

Yes. I could see it not fitting well in that inner pocket.

You're right. It is a well designed piece and I like it very much. I do have other options for my backpack, but not LV. I don't mind brand mixing, but I was hoping for a colored LV piece.