Something for me from Bal Cannes!

congrats !!!! did you call them or email them ? are you located in the USA? did you have to pay customs / taxes ???

I am in Ireland so am in the EU like France so didnt have to pay any customs duties. If I were to get a bag from the US it would work out crazy expensive so I stuck to just ringing around the Bal Europe stores. I first rang Bal Cannes and spoke to a lovely guy with very good english called Jorge. I also dealt with a lady who was the store manager. They are very efficient but require you to email ID etc in order to complete the sale.

I am in Ireland so am in the EU like France so didnt have to pay any customs duties. If I were to get a bag from the US it would work out crazy expensive so I stuck to just ringing around the Bal Europe stores. I first rang Bal Cannes and spoke to a lovely guy with very good english called Jorge. I also dealt with a lady who was the store manager. They are very efficient but require you to email ID etc in order to complete the sale.

Congrats Ruby, what a stunning bag. Gorgeous leather and classic colour/hardware combination.
Thanks for the tips re Balenciaga European branches. I'm in London, so that's a massive help. In fact, I didn't know that there was a Balenciaga in Cannes. Thanks also for giving us a contact name, Jorge, makes a big difference.