Something a bit different

Wow thank you all for the lovely comments , when I received the bag it was in need of a good clean
so the first thing I did was wash the canvas with warm soapy water then I cleaned the hardware with Brasso and I didn't need to be to careful about getting any on the vachetta as I knew I was dying it
then I wiped the vachetta with simple baby wipes and let it dry overnight
I used Fiebings Navy Leather Dye and an artist fine brush , I did the piping first , I pushed it out as far as I could doing one side at a time (2 coats) next I did the chaps and handles (3 coats) letting it dry between coats
I then buffed it to remove any surplus dye and sealed it with 2 coats of Fiebings Acrylic Resolene again letting it dry between coats and buffed again, I'm really happy the way it turned out
Navy and white is my favourite combination I wish LV would bring out this line it's so versatile this one will be accompanying me on my upcoming cruise

Thank you for sharing how you did such an amazing job! I would love this combo

great job...I'm thinking of dyeing my keepall to make it look like macassar... I just love that piece.. I hate the vachetta getting dirty though... black and mono looks great too...