Something a bit different

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you ladies think of this ?
    I got this speedy off EBay and the vachetta was very dark so I decided to dye it navy I think it looks much better ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461914696.378545.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461914717.859951.jpg

2. Omg 😍😍😍😍😍 This is so beautiful,I just cant take my eyes off it.You ve actually created a masterpiece.Woww it's breathtakingly stunning 😍😍

Faith43 and alwayscoffee89 like this.
  3. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

4. Looks great!

5. Wow!! Clever you! It looks AWESOME :tup:

6. I really do not know how you did that but waouuwww I love blue so much ; your bag is stunning :yahoo::yahoo:

7. That looks great, I really like it! Well done!!

8. OMG, navy is my favourite colour and Azur my fav print that looks amazing.... How did you manage to do the trim and not stain the canvas?

9. Wow, it looks amazing! I love it! I don't like the look of very dark patina on Azur, this is perfect! How did you dye the trip without getting the dye on the canvas?

10. OMG! That looks amazing. You did such a great job and no blue on the Azur canvas. Wish I had the time and patience to make something so beautiful. You should get a job with LV. Simply breathtaking enjoy your unique one of a kind piece :smile:

11. #11 Apr 29, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    Beautiful! I would never buy DA because of its maintainance but looking at this masterpiece, I'd be willing to change my mind. Please do a tutorial!

12. Wow, that does look amazing and different alright! It goes real well with the Azur print too.

13. Very pretty! You did an amazing job! How long did it take to dye?

JacqueOCS likes this.
  14. Wow. It looks incredible. :smile::smile::smile:

15. I have always wonder whether Lv would have an azur bag with navy leather parts! You just made my imagination real.... So beautiful. Congrats!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice