Someone's Mahina Picture Used on Site Selling Fakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m guessing that low-life peddlers of crappy bags are lurking around here all the time...I had one post a link to a fake bag website yesterday and suggest that I might get the bag I want (Pomme BB, which is sold out) from there! – I don’t think so!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I’m guessing that low-life peddlers of crappy bags are lurking around here all the time...I had one post a link to a fake bag website yesterday and suggest that I might get the bag I want (Pomme BB, which is sold out) from there! – I don’t think so!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

WTF??? what is wrong with people??? :nuts:

Omg, this is horrible. They must be stopped. What can we do?

The fact that those people are out there selling crappy bags is the reason why so many of us have our beloved genuine LV's sneered at by ignorant (and just plain rude) people as being 'fake'. It just really irks me!

As far as what we can do...not a lot I guess, except for reporting posts that are promoting crap bags, and watermarking all our photos (which I am guilty of forgetting to do - I will definitely watermark in future though!!!)

are you for real???? Can't believe it!! Someone used *my* pic in an ad for their bag once, an i sent her an angry mail to remove it immediately or I would "take action".
She did, never heard from her though. Try that, as a first, that is SO not OK!

Status
Not open for further replies.