Someone please help re Mulberry Putty??

nai2012

O.G.
Jun 16, 2012
Hi

Does anyone know if the colour "Putty" (special from outlets) is a grey colour or more of a pink. The lady from the outlet explained it as a light pink and when I searched the net it looked more grey....the Prada Cameo colour comes to mind and if its anything like this, I will order asap!

Also does anyone know if the khaki colour (also a special) is akin to the mainstream khaki on the Taylors and snake Bays?

Im really confused...want to order a special over the phone but don't want to return

Any help would be much appreciated.....thanks in advance

nai2012 said:
Hi

Does anyone know if the colour "Putty" (special from outlets) is a grey colour or more of a pink. The lady from the outlet explained it as a light pink and when I searched the net it looked more grey....the Prada Cameo colour comes to mind and if its anything like this, I will order asap!

Also does anyone know if the khaki colour (also a special) is akin to the mainstream khaki on the Taylors and snake Bays?

Im really confused...want to order a special over the phone but don't want to return

Any help would be much appreciated.....thanks in advance

Hi
My photos of my putty EW Bays and my khaki Bays are on the Bayswater reference thread if you are interested!

Hi - I'm new so still trying to work out how to post so hopefully I'm doing this correctly. I had to join the forum when I saw your post about a putty bays as I purchased one only this week and it is beautiful and a really lovely colour. I personally wouldn't describe it as pink or grey but more of a warm stone colour. I have been really pleased with it and it looks stunning against a my black mulberry trench.

I will try and upload a picture shortly