Someone needs to buy this NOW!

I just checked her other stuff. She got some other good stuff too, like mono speedy 25, cherry blossom pouchette, vernis red thompson street, etc. I wonder are they all authentic? Prices are really good too.

dawny_r said:
woah, that looks fake to me, the LVs are cute off by the handles and the bag is not symetrical.

The seller is a mypoupette approved seller. I checked a picture of a 35 on elux and the LVs are cut off by the handle as well, and the placement of everything else looks good. Its probably shaped strangely because it was folded.

riana said:
The seller is a mypoupette approved seller. I checked a picture of a 35 on elux and the LVs are cut off by the handle as well, and the placement of everything else looks good. Its probably shaped strangely because it was folded.
thats probably it...

riana said:

I'm not saying the bag is fake but just and FYI - You can't go by the photos on elux b/c sometimes they have prototypes and not what the actual bag will look like.