Someone help me decide

Which should I buy?

• Total voters
I vote for the Grey Backpack. :heart:
Grey colour is very practical, it goes well with so many other colours.
I wish I have lots of money to buy everything but I can only buy one. What’s your vote?

View attachment 4502863 View attachment 4502864 View attachment 4502865
I voted for the red backpack (not burgundy) and I am the only one- so I think I better explain! I have the bright red in the square mini and I LOVE it! Every time I wear it, people comment! It is bright and cheery and fab for summer( I thought)... and now this colour is on trend for Fall too! I think if you want fun- go backpack and bright. If you want more classic, go grey backpack cause it’s still a little funky, but classic..
EVERYONE has a mini! If the backpack suits your style, it has way more character!
All- IMO only!!!! Good luck - all are beautiful!

If could only buy one bag among all these for the rest of your life or at least for several years, I'd say try to find mini rectangular in black. I think they are available in lambskin this season but this grey is in lambskin anyway, and I've heard Chanel has made the lambskin more durable now.

Urban spirit backpack. It’s one of my most used bags (whereas my black and ivory caviar minis sit unused but I’m loath to get rid of them bc they are so hard to find.) As much as I love the light grey, I would prob choose black for versatility and carefree use.