Someone Give Me A Answer Pretty Please..

livie1205

Jun 1, 2007
can I return a full price bag at a outlet? I have a gift receipt...I called the 800 # and some guy said no I cant do that....????i thought you could?also if you had a coupon with the first purchase do you still get the total price of your purchase? or do they take the coupon discount off?ok I dont know if I am saying this right...example: like with those 50.00 coupons that just went out, if i buy a 200.00 bag and I pay 150.00 but the ttal bag price is 200.00 do I get 200.00 credit or 150.00 credit? I would not want to exchange a 200.00 bag for a 150.00 bag...I would rather keep the bag or if it was bought with pce does it take off the 25% or leave it? I think either way I will be getting less bag....am i right? sorry to make this so confusing

You can return a bag that you bought at a boutique or online for full price to an outlet with a receipt. I'm not quite sure I'm following you on your other question but I'll take a stab at it...I don't know how the coupons work but with PCE if you buy a bag that costs 500 but use the 25% PCE and only pay 375 for it, if you return it, they aren't going to give you a 500 credit, you'll get a 375 credit or return. Does this make sense? Not sure if this is what you meant...

This is from the Coach website:

Where do I send my return?
We will be glad to refund or exchange any new and unused merchandise. You may return your item(s) to either a Coach Full Price Store or ship your item(s) to our Returns department. New, unused Full Price merchandise may be exchanged or returned at any Coach Store with an original Coach receipt or mail order packing invoice.

New, unused Full Price merchandise may be returned for merchandise credit with a gift receipt.

New, unused Factory merchandise may be returned for merchandise credit only in Full Price stores with an original Coach receipt or gift receipt.
Price adjustments on previous purchases are not permitted.

Purchases made in a Coach store, on Coach.com, or over the phone may not be returned to Department Stores.

For locations of our Coach Full Price stores, please visit our online Store Locator .

For items being sent to our Returns department, please be sure to ship your item by insured, traceable mail. This service is offered by UPS, USPS, and other carriers. Please include a note with your address and daytime phone number along with your instructions and a copy of your sales receipt or packing slip, and send to:
C O A C H
Attn: Returns
One Coach Way
Jacksonville, Florida 32218​
Coach reserves the right to modify its exchange and return policy.

In other words, yes you can return your purchase to the outlet with your gift receipt. However, you will get merchandise credit for what you paid...not for what the bag is worth. There are people who return a PCE purchase without a receipt and get the full amount in merchandise credit, but that is cheating the return policy. Hope this helps. :flowers:

ok thanks..no i am going to use the receipt i just did not know how it worked...oh and the person who gave it to me used a gift crad for some of it not a coupon....i called them to make sure so will that part go back to their gift card or towards my new bag?

can I return a full price bag at a outlet? I have a gift receipt...
-Yes, you will get a merchandise credit on a card for the amount the person purchased the bag for.

I called the 800 # and some guy said no I cant do that....????i thought you could?
-that person was mistaken or misunderstood your question.

also if you had a coupon with the first purchase do you still get the total price of your purchase? or do they take the coupon discount off?
-You will get back whatever the person paid for the bag NOT necessarily the price on the tag.

ok I dont know if I am saying this right...example: like with those 50.00 coupons that just went out, if i buy a 200.00 bag and I pay 150.00 but the ttal bag price is 200.00 do I get 200.00 credit or 150.00 credit? I would not want to exchange a 200.00 bag for a 150.00 bag...I would rather keep the bag or if it was bought with pce does it take off the 25% or leave it? I think either way I will be getting less bag....am i right? sorry to make this so confusing
-If the original person used a coupon you will not get back the "full value" for the bag, only what he/she paid. However, if you return it you can use that money towards a new purchase and use a coupon, nothing is preventing you from doing this.

ok thanks..no i am going to use the receipt i just did not know how it worked...oh and the person who gave it to me used a gift crad for some of it not a coupon....i called them to make sure so will that part go back to their gift card or towards my new bag?

You will get a merchandise credit for the amount of the transaction. Doesn't matter if it was partially paid with a gift card and by some other means of payment. Either way you will get a merch credit card that you can use towards your next purchase.