Someone else’s initials stamped on my key holder!

Lwindy

Jan 4, 2020
I ordered a 6 key holder brand new from LV and received the item with someone else’s initials (AJH) stamped on the inside! I almost didn’t notice it because it’s not foiled. Also didn’t order any stamping on mine lol. Don’t own any LV bags and now I’m kind of glad I don’t considering they can’t even get the slg’s correct. :tdown:
C977B7D6-342D-442D-BE00-B52292794B69.jpegAD0DD14F-D90C-4E5D-83CD-7FEA2A4E5A21.jpeg

I ordered the small agenda a couple of years ago with initials. The first one came with NO initials at all, the second came and my initials were completely wonky!! After that I didn’t want to risk a reprint and returned it (Louis accepted it so it tells you how bad the printing was to take it back!). The third time I ordered direct from harrods unprinted and it was perfect

I ordered a 6 key holder brand new from LV and received the item with someone else’s initials (AJH) stamped on the inside! I almost didn’t notice it because it’s not foiled. Also didn’t order any stamping on mine lol. Don’t own any LV bags and now I’m kind of glad I don’t considering they can’t even get the slg’s correct. :tdown:
View attachment 4852774View attachment 4852776

Why don’t you just legally change your name to Angela Janice Harper and then you can keep the key holder? I’m kidding. Seriously though I hope LV resolve this for you.