Somebody pls. pinch me!...I think I got one of the 1st Black Metallic Reissues!!!

hehe! I was hoping you were one of the names before mine. :wlae:

So i called the boutique this morning and it's on hold for someone:crybaby:. I have a second hold on it in case that person doesnt show up.

Oh, thats too bad:tdown: did they say how long the other person has to pick it up before it goes to you? Was the silver one still there?

Just curious, did you call the Bloor Boutique to see if they receive any??? Its so wierd that Holts would receive them and the Bloor store didn't! Anyhow, I have my fingers crossed for you....let me know when you hear from them!! ;)

I told you I was cynical about the SAs at Holts! :lol: Which one is Nena? What does she look like? Is she French? I can't tell you the number of times I put my name down for something at Holts and no one calls... ever. Why didn't Nena call you when the bag came in?

Nena is the black lady and she never called me because they never started keeping a list since they never expected to receive anymore reissues...

I usually shop at Bloor, which is fine, because everyone is so nice and helpful there and I always find something to buy.

Its wierd, because even though I've shopped at the Bloor store a couple of times, I've never found any of the SA's there exactly "friendly" or "helpful". From my own experience, the SA's at the Holt's store have always seemed to be more willing to help out. :confused1:

To get back on topic... I have a black reissue in a 228 and love it so much! It's my favourite bag! :yes:

I'd love to see pics of your 228! I've always been curious to see how much bigger it is than the 227. When did you get it and from the bloor boutique i assume?? ;)

Oh, thats too bad:tdown: did they say how long the other person has to pick it up before it goes to you? Was the silver one still there?

Just curious, did you call the Bloor Boutique to see if they receive any??? Its so wierd that Holts would receive them and the Bloor store didn't! Anyhow, I have my fingers crossed for you....let me know when you hear from them!! ;)

Sigh!! It's taken. I tried on the light silver. 227 looks smaller on me than on you. I'm 5'7" and too heavy to report on the forum...size 6. haha! Maybe 228 wouldnt be that big afterall. I want an oversized edgy look...Would u happen to know the price difference between 228 and 227? Tax hurts in toronto...$400 tax!!

Bloor closes on sunday. I'll call first thing in the morning. I hope they saved me a 228...Carol's on vacation so i'm scared that they'll skip me on the list :sad:

Omg Dragon Girl, CONGRATS!!!! Good for you! I am soooo pleased to see actual pics of the metallic black and I must say it looks absolutely gorgeous! I am so questioning my decision to get the black w gold hw reissue first instead of waiting for this one!! ARGGHHH

Shiny Hair....no regrets please... your black leather is a classic.... it's a keeper.... you should expand your clooection from there...:smile:... I will be collecting my 226 metallic black tonight from Fedex...will post pics to share..

Shiny Hair....no regrets please... your black leather is a classic.... it's a keeper.... you should expand your clooection from there...:smile:... I will be collecting my 226 metallic black tonight from Fedex...will post pics to share..

Hehe thanks IceEarl...I want another reissue!! I can't stop, now I know why Rica keeps adding to her reissue collection! Unfortunately I don't have the finances to buy some more right now waaaah...Yes yes please remember to post pics of your metallic black!!! I WANTTT!

Omg Dragon Girl, CONGRATS!!!! Good for you! I am soooo pleased to see actual pics of the metallic black and I must say it looks absolutely gorgeous! I am so questioning my decision to get the black w gold hw reissue first instead of waiting for this one!! ARGGHHH

I think u made the right choice for getting that classic!! You can't go wrong with plain black.:tup: