Somebody Else Got a Box...

baglady.1

Serious Bag Addict
O.G.
Jan 4, 2007
Looks like I got a package in the mail....

TheBox.jpg

LIZ is so Excited!

LizBox.jpg

OpnetheBox.jpg

Let's Open It UP! Wonder if its a FENDI!

FendiintheBox.jpg

Yes, its definitely a FENDI!

pearlliz.jpg

OMG! Its Pearl! Liz, you got a buddy! :flowers:

pearlfront.jpg

My new spy, Pearl, is a Coated white Acacia with red handles from 2005....she's a beauty and previously well cared for by a TPFer!
Thank you for all your support TPFers! Enjoy :wlae:

Very pretty!!

Were you able to get a membership to the marketplace before hitting 500 posts and 5 months minimum? If so then I want to apply early! *whine* I want a spyyyyyyyyyyy.

UHH--I want this spy so badly! I think the red handles are probably the best, too! There is one on ebay right now, but I don't think I am allowed to get it! So beautiful.

Thanks for taking a look at this beauty! This bag is really a special occasion bag, will need to dress around the bag rather than the other way around, but I have some nice St John outfits that should go just fine (russian red or winter white for you SJ fans).

The exterior of the bag is unique: There is an irridence and slight shine to it. The coating is a good idea on a white bag, wipe it clean. The same goes with Liz by the way...

Lit -- you & I both should have our FF pocket books taken away when it comes to Fendi...but now that I have "Pearl" I think this bag would look great with the Black handles like Starsgarbs, or the Cognac one at auction....but I do have a thing for the red :graucho:

Fatefullotus, thank you for your tips and support as always!

Stophle, no, there is no fast track to marketplace...we newbies will all probably get in there at the same time... won't that be fun:flowers:

ASLB, Blew, Fuyumi, Anilouann,Saich, Kavando etal -- appreciate your kind words for the dynamic duo Acacia Coated Spys.