Some treats before my holiday - Reveal.

Limeshoes

Male love for Louis.
May 5, 2010
So, before I depart for my holiday I decided to myself I need something new to carry my toiletries. What more useful than a Damier Ebene Toiletry bag 25! :]

p1020112o.jpg

p1020113hq.jpg

Before we continue, a quick question. Does anyone else find LV zips comparatively more difficult to "zip" compared to other brands?

On with the show, this item I've been hankering for since it came out. When I had the opportunity in London to get it, I was in Westfields and the last one in the UK was in Selfridges. Out of the question at the time. :[

The Ebene Sign it bracelet! It's been out of stock online for months, I was checking with my wishlist and seen it was instock and couldn't chance it before it was out of stock again. What would you know, the next day it was out of stock!

p1020114c.jpg

p1020116e.jpg

p1020119n.jpg

I'm totally in love with my new goodies and have already been criticised by several people for spending money on what they'd call "a complete waste of money". (Yes, I quote)

congrats! enjoy your vacay and yups the zippers are on the "firm" side but with use they will become easier.....btw thats the first i have seen of that bracelet..and I LVOE IT!...off to check on it now..hahaha

congrats! enjoy your vacay and yups the zippers are on the "firm" side but with use they will become easier.....btw thats the first i have seen of that bracelet..and I LVOE IT!...off to check on it now..hahaha

Thanks for that, mine is certainly firm.

Hahaha! I love it, fell in love soon as.