Some pre-sale bags listed from sp '09

My DD has been looking for a messenger bag, I'm thinking about pre-ordering a Bedford one for her, but I don't know which color. It's definitely between Olive, Chocolate, and Smoke.

Well, there have been pics of a blue trophy...you can see it in the modeled pic of the brandy sonia...so since they use one palette of colors each season, that blue has to be blueberry, especially since the havana is blueberry. I'm just playing detective, but I bet I'm on to something. And I can tell by the pics that the leather on the havana is thicker than my sloane.

I have the ICP Trophy and I'm still undecided about it...I DO know thought that I absolutely love the bag itself, just not sure on the leather. So I'm definitely hoping they bring in some softer leathers too!

Okay, so the original blueberry leather, such as the Sloan bags wasn't as substantial as say, older bags, like the Havana, yet the new blueberry leather will be more substantial?
I did go back to the HH site, and instead of clicking on New Bags, I cliked on All Bags and did see the blueberry Havana, Lorca and the Brandy Havana and Lorca. I imagine I missed a few others. Distracted, sick kid, again.