Some of my designs- thought I would share

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I just had a photoshoot for some of my clothing designs so I though I would post a few on here to get feedback on what you all think! I love love love fashion and hope to pursue a future in fashion design (keep in mind I am still in high school) Anyways, here they are (hopefully more to come):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. very cute .. im loving the middle outfit!

3. Oh wow! Super cute stuff. :smile:

4. love all of them!
    how lucky are you to be in HS and have a shoot for your clothing line??!! wow!
    i love the first dress. on the middle one i would move the model's hair so the top can be seen better.

5. You are so talented! I love the last dress.

6. Very cute! Many wishes for a bright fashion future ahead!!!

7. I love the modeling pic.
    But somehow I cannot focus on the clothes or maybe your charm take away the dress. hah......

JK!! I like the 1st one since I can see the design better.

Good wishes to your future!!

8. I love the clothes! I'm so jealous! How do you get to design the clothes while still in HS?

9. I love love love the first one! I would totally buy it!

You are so talented and should be so proud of yourself :yes:. Obviously you have a bright future ahead of yourself!

10. Thanks so much everyone for your supportive comments! I will make sure to post more of the photos from the shoot when I get time (there are about 350 pictures I need to go through ;)).
    oscarcat729- I basically just design and sew on my free time, it takes a lot of time and practice.

11. Wow! I wish I knew how to sew clothes... or design clothes... or had talent! Haha. But your designs are great. I can't wait to see more!

12. Cute! I would so wear that stripped dress!

ETA: I do think having the model's hair in front of the clothes is a bit distracting as it hides part of the design.

13. You have such talent! Great designs. I would totally buy that striped dress as well !

14. Congrats on the shot and love your designs.

15. Cute stuff! You are very talented!