Some new men bags.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What's your opinion on this new men's line? Messengerbags and Tote in different colors and sizes. Here shown in black leather and check.

Screenshot_2016-06-28-21-32-06-1-1.png Screenshot_2016-06-28-21-26-46-1.png Screenshot_2016-06-28-21-24-58-1.png

2. The tote style is better than the messenger style, but it would be nicer if the sides can go in a bit like the Banner bag which I really like.

Dorf likes this.
  3. The messenger bag would have been nicer if the flap was longer, and with a standard magnetic closure.

4. i like them both

papertiger likes this.
  5. I really like them all, especially the very first messenger. I've always admired burberry men's bags. I think they are among the most modern and interesting bags for men. I usually find men's bags from most other brands bland and totally blah.

Dorf likes this.
  6. I like the messenger, they remind me of vintage Super-8 camera cases

Dorf likes this.