Some New Arrivals

pls5 - Ahhh, I'm torn now!!! If I hadn't have other red flaps, I would have gone for the coral right away. Decisions, decisions. I should reevaluate my purchasing plan again. Wish there is a way to know what will be available for prefall!!! I saw you have your eyes on the 09 silver maxi too pls5!!! :graucho:

LVLux - Thanks a lot for posting such a gorgeous bag! Everything looks nice on exotic leathers (python & alligator)! Wish they weren't so expansive. Maybe I should go FL to hunt pythons and alligators and make a bag out of it myself! :P

I hear you re prefall! I know there will be red somewhere in there but I am all for THIS red considering the others I have... From what I have seen even of Paris Shanghai I am not as in love as I thought Imight be so I am really just eyeing Fashions Night Out at this point. But prefall is soon enough. Hopefully I will be able to keep my ban... or I will have to sell a bag first! Yes, that silver is lovely. I have just had a recent issue (which got resolved but was annoying nevertheless) with ordering light colored past season bag... just not in the best shape... so makes me nervous to go through that again. But I am sure someone will snap it up! You??!!???

bhurry, the On The Road bag also comes in white, which I am getting at the next InCircle event. It is $2750. I wasn't crazy about this bag in photos, but it looks great on and the leather is incredibly soft.

Jennifer