Some exciting BV finds

couturequeen

BV nut
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
Thanks to the help of a TPFer I was able to locate my first baseball bag! I could not get my mind off this bag since I first tried it on. The durability of cervo and beautiful, quiet shade of blue had me daydreaming.

Plus, the practicality of it ... shoulder-carry, large enough for anything, but not overwhelming on me like the maxi. No color transfer worries! Before this one became the "one that got away," I had to make it mine. My store sold out of it. Only a handful were made in this color and the style was only available in a few shops.

I tracked down the last available one in the US to NM in SF and the sales associate said that the database was inaccurate. Thankfully, I posted to the forum and BVmutAddict reported that she had spotted the bag at that store. So I called back and spoke to a HELPFUL associate who sent her through to me.

Here is Miss Bering Cervo Hobo in her smooshy goodness!

attachment.php

She is joined by some other fantastic new pieces in my collection ...

Forest card case from the men's collection. Sometimes a wallet is too large for my clutch or I want to travel light without coins.

attachment.php

And I cannot stop looking at this work of art. Been mesmerized by this one since the runway show, the Multicolor Enameled Rete Ayers Grid Knot. It's my first knot and I finally understand the knot obsession! I can't wait to take it out.

attachment.php

Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• 2010565d1357502666-couturequeens-collection-bv_bering.jpg
    2010565d1357502666-couturequeens-collection-bv_bering.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 2,468
  • 2010574d1357502845-couturequeens-collection-bv_multicolor_knot.jpg
    2010574d1357502845-couturequeens-collection-bv_multicolor_knot.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 2,398
  • 2010569d1357502768-couturequeens-collection-bv_card.jpg
    2010569d1357502768-couturequeens-collection-bv_card.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 2,399
OMG! Everything, stunning - such gorgeousness all in one place! Love the Bering blue Cervo hobo! Love all of it! Congratulations, and wear in good health and happiness!

What a nice BV haul. I know you will enjoy your Cervo Hobo. I have two, and so wish Tomas would bring it back in new seasonal colors. Love your knot, too. I never saw it IRL during my BV boutique visits. The enamel jewelry from Spring / Summer 2012 would complement it well.

Thanks ladies! The craftsmanship is incredible. Mousse, this hobo definitely should definitely be seasonal. If the BV boutique carried them, I think it would be a huge hit. I have only seen this style at Neiman's.

What a nice BV haul. I know you will enjoy your Cervo Hobo. I have two, and so wish Tomas would bring it back in new seasonal colors. Love your knot, too. I never saw it IRL during my BV boutique visits. The enamel jewelry from Spring / Summer 2012 would complement it well.

It seems that Tomas answered your prayers, Mousse. You might want to swing by Barneys. I just saw the baseball hobos in black, duchesse and eduardo on their website.