Jimmy Choo Sold out Burgundy Biker Ring!!

Stinkerbelle

May 6, 2007
Just wanted to let everyone know there is a beautiful and authentic Burgundy Biker Ring bag on Ebay! :yahoo: It's being offered by a very trusted tPF seller and it's in immaculate condition!

I would have posted this in the Authentic Choo Finds thread, but I didn't want it to go unnoticed as I know there are several Choo girls looking for this particular bag (GyrlLaney!)....so here ya go! It's been sold out forever and as the owner of 3 Ring bags I can tell you the Burgundy is tdf! :girlsigh::heart::girlsigh:

I hope a tPFer gets this one! :yes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Jimmy-Choo-Burgundy-Ring-Bag_W0QQitemZ180236108271QQihZ008QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wanted to add that I am NOT the seller of this bag (I would never part with a Ring!), but just wanted to pass along the find!

attachment.php

The lighting in the Ebay photos makes the bag look dark, but the lighting in my room makes the bag look bright red :shrugs:

It is just a Gorgeous Burgundy red. Check out the Choo Reference library:tup:

Attachments

• ring1.jpg
    ring1.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 207
I would LOVE to own this bag but... I'm back on a ban and cannot spend any more money on myself right now. :crybaby:

I too can vouch for how INCREDIBLE the Ring style is... hope a tPFer gets it!

WOW..this is pretty. I thought I was getting the Ramona Mink...until I saw this, and a black patent older version of the Riki (the more crinkled patent). Ok...which one?? The ring is pretty cool...and this burgandy is just beautiful!! I am really leaning toward the ring now...but I have never tried this on...

Is it flattering to short and tall gals??

WOW..this is pretty. I thought I was getting the Ramona Mink...until I saw this, and a black patent older version of the Riki (the more crinkled patent). Ok...which one?? The ring is pretty cool...and this burgandy is just beautiful!! I am really leaning toward the ring now...but I have never tried this on...

I have one in black biker leather. It is a great bag...a little longer than the Riki. I am 5'6" and love this size. It is larger than most of the bags I carry, but it is nice and soft and fits so well on the shoulder... I would say better than the Riki. That is a tuff call between the two. Both are getting rare...especially in this condition! Get them both:yahoo:

WOW..this is pretty. I thought I was getting the Ramona Mink...until I saw this, and a black patent older version of the Riki (the more crinkled patent). Ok...which one?? The ring is pretty cool...and this burgundy is just beautiful!! I am really leaning toward the ring now...but I have never tried this on...

Hmmm....the mink Ramona....not my cup of tea at all. :s

So...the wet look Riki (crinkled patent) or the burgundy biker Ring. A tough call indeed. :shrugs:

Since I own 2 Riki's and 3 Rings, I have to say that I would without a doubt, go for the Burgundy Ring! :yes: I mean to the extent that if I did not have one in my possession at this very momemt that I would sell the farm for the bag on Ebay as it is indeed sold out and I do love it that much! :heart:

As much as I love the Riki, the Ring to me is more of a go-to grab and go bag. Super slouchy....the biker leather is tdf...I just love it I tell ya! :girlsigh:

I am 5'1 and I love it :tup: I have seen it on MUCH taller gals and it looks just as AWESOME on them too :wlae: