Sold bag on both eBay and Bonanzle

deekai

Jan 30, 2008
I had a Kooba listed on both eBay and Bonz. for about 2 months. It had not sold until today and sold on both places.

I looked to see which PP payment on been made first and that is who I will ship the bag to. I would have liked for it to have been the Bonz buyer because of the fees, but it was the eBayer.

Has anyone had this happen? If so, what did you do?

On Bonanzle there is an option (I think under "advanced options" or booth set up- something like that I can't remember) to approve any transactions before they go through (or the buyer can pay). I had the same thing happen to me which is how I found out about that feature on Bonanzle. In the future, I would set it up that way so you don't have it happen again.

I just refunded one of the buyers immediately and explained it sold on another site before I could take it off eBay. Fortunately, she was understanding but some buyers may think you're trying to pull a fast one on them.

HTH

Go to "Advanced Options" Under your Booth or you can go to "My Account Settings" on the left hand side and then click "Advanced Options." Sometimes it can be hidden or hard to see if you're running Mozilla. It's the third tab under "Sell." Under "The Basics" there is an option you can change that says "Allow items to be purchased with Buy It Now." Change the option to "No." That way all transactions have to be approved.

I'd try to see if you could negotiate with another reputable seller to drop ship a similar bag
I have already refunded and apologized profusely.

I can't go to the trouble of finding another bag, especially if I don't know the seller. I have another in black which I offered in place, but she didn't respond to the offer.

Such a crazy coincidence that the bag sold on both sites! I'm sure that the buyer will be understanding though...you did refund her promptly and appologize! :smile: