Sold a bag, new seller copied/pasted my description--do I contact her or report her?

Either way she is going to know it was you, so do what you feel most comfortable with. I guess contact her since it bothers you so much, I have a feeling is what really bothers you is that she is gonna profit more from it. Contact her and maybe she won't even say anything and just revise her listing.

Honestly our advice would be the same whether or not it was the person she sold the bag to relisting it or someone else selling a similar bag and just stealing her pics and/or description.

She should report it and regardless of whether or not they make a killing above what they paid Karmen for it or it is was a stranger, no one should resort to stealing another's work in order to make a profit.

She needs to report it to eBay and not just the seller because the seller needs an infraction for it.

Xactly. Thanks y'all for understanding.

As I mentioned earlier, I did report it, and--guess what--it's gone. Too bad for the seller--no one wants their listings removed; it sucks. But, crap, all she had to do was have the tiny amount of sense that it would take to simply ask...

^ I know! And I'm watching Atonement on HBO as we speak!

I fell for this guy when I saw him on "The Last King of Scotland." Ever since, I've been wanting to get me a sKot!