SOG Color Comparisons

I really wonder if Gelish Standout is a dupe for Shellac Decadence.
Any input would be much appreciated :smile:

Had to bring out my old UV lamp for the Shellac :lol: but here are the swatches. The camera is bringing out the pink undertones but they are definitely more red in person. To my eye, these are exact dupes. Shellac was more opaque in 2 coats.

Indoors w/ flash:

photo1-15.jpg

Indoors w/o flash:

photo2-15.jpg

Where are people buying the fan/Popsicle stick like swatch nails? I can only find the wheel ones in stores and I really hate that wheel. I'd love to have the stick and actually write the name on it rather than a number.

I find a lot on eBay but I really don't like ordering from China for anything.

DejaBlue said:
Where are people buying the fan/Popsicle stick like swatch nails? I can only find the wheel ones in stores and I really hate that wheel. I'd love to have the stick and actually write the name on it rather than a number.

I find a lot on eBay but I really don't like ordering from China for anything.

I always have gotten mine on eBay, though the shipping from china does take a while. It's the cheapest I've found, though NP and more seemed to have decent prices.

I get 50 of them for $3.99 free shipping on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

ferretkingdom said:
I always have gotten mine on eBay, though the shipping from china does take a while. It's the cheapest I've found, though NP and more seemed to have decent prices.

I get 50 of them for $3.99 free shipping on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Check out nailpolishandmore.com as FK suggested. They have fast and reasonable shipping

sent from my iPhone tPF app

Zzgapaw said:
Does anyone know if Orly Gelfx Oh Cabana Boy is a match or close to IBD Frozen Strawberry/Supernail Beachy Pink/Ezflow Sweet Tart?

Here they are. Cabana Boy is definitely lighter. Great, now I want it.
It was hard to capture the exact colours without daylight.

Attachments

• image-1178202434.jpg
    image-1178202434.jpg
    471.3 KB · Views: 1,463
katnalex said:
Here they are. Cabana Boy is definitely lighter. Great, now I want it.
It was hard to capture the exact colours without daylight.

They're similar, but not the same. Right now I'm buying summery colors and I like both. Thanks for the comparison. Sorry to add to your wish list. Lol.