Soft spongy leather??!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i'm fascinated to see what this new mabel leather will be like - the description does not appeal at all to me - does anyone know what its like. I would love a black mabel and have been searching for black goatskin without luck - may have to get black spongy ! :confused1:

2. I know, it is a funny name isnt it?! Anyone seen it irl, is it like the goatskin?

3. It looks a bit more "plastic-y" (i know there is no such word!! but can't think right now!) in the pictures to me...I wonder if it has a buttery-feel to it like the paddingtons?

Agree they could have come up with a better word than spongy?!

What are you to do when it rains for goodness sake?!

4. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

5. They have Mabel in black goat in Sweden, but it costs £768.

6. its so much.....................but............. i found one at boros for £450!!!! so now i'll have to sell a bag!

7. £450 seems much more reasonable. Wish I could get one, but must resist temptation...

8. LOL! I seriously doubt that the leather is actually spongy!! ...well I hope not!:nuts:

9. It is on 60% sale right now though!

10. not the medium one which was the one I meant, not when I talked to Stockholm yesterday anyway

11. Oh, no, I'm pretty sure it was the large one. Sorry about that!