Sofia Coppola Monogram Bag

I’ve always loved this classic. Congratulations on a great find! I’m guessing you don’t really need an organizer because if my memory is correct this bag has the thicker lining which helps keep the bag’s shape. If it were me, I would probably use a liner anyway just for organization. Enjoy that beautiful SC bag!

I have this SC Mono since it first came out and although I also bought 2 leather versions, in the end I only kept this one because it's much lighter weight! I have never used an organizer in mine but it might be a good idea, as it can be difficult to find things when you carry a lot. Congrats on a wonderful bag!

Reactions: raj
Absolutely beautiful! And makes me want to cry for letting go of mine. At the time I thought it was just too big. It was before I knew about organizers. A lesson that I have taken to heart when thinking about letting go of a bag. Enjoy your beautiful new bag!

I have the leather version and I use a soft organizer that is measured to fit against the walls. I found that when I tucked the bag under my arm, using the strap, the sides collapsed toward each other. I prefer that nice rounded luggage look.

As the preloved price has come down, I’ve been so tempted to buy other colors. It’s the weight of the leather that I can’t handle. I love this bag to death, but it does feel a little like I’m carrying a piece of luggage. Canvas is so much smarter. And it’s great to get a long- sought piece. Enjoy!