Soda stains on my Foley & Corinna Mid-City Tote! HELP!!!

Aug 18, 2008
Last night, my friend put a can of soda in my purse, and it inevitably burst. :rant: Now my smooshy light brown Foley & Corinna Mid-City tote that is only 2 weeks old is now 2 tone...the bottom is the color of soda! Is there any way to get it out? Please help!:crybaby:

Thanks SO much! I am literally freaking out right now. The most I have done to it is pack it full of bags of rice to try to soak up the moisture. I know it works with cell phones, so I figured it couldn't hurt! Now that it's starting to dry out some, it looks less two-tone, but there is still a definite, considerable water mark. I hope hope hope Lovin can fix it, or at least dye it a uniform color!

He did offer, but I felt like it was just as much MY fault for even letting him put it in there in the first place. Fortunately, now that it's dry, you can't see the stain as much but the leather isn't soft and nice anymore. I e-mailed the F&C crew after it happened, and they said that a dry cleaner who specializes in leather should be able to repair it. I'm still going to see what Lovin My Bags says before I take it there. Fingers crossed!!