Sobe Clutch... To keep or not to keep?

Lvprincess87

Nov 30, 2008
Ok, so I got the Sobe clutch in the rose color and now I'm debating on whether or not to keep it. I like the color, but is it too dressy? To me it seems more like a super dressy clutch as opposed to other clutches (i.e., the limelight). Does it seem like a day clutch to anyone? Opinions would really help! Thanks everyone!

ETA: Just a reminder that there's no selling/buying/trading on tPF. OP, PM me if you receive any solicitations. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've used mine for lunches and things during the day as well as night.. worn it with jeans and flip flops even! (maybe that's just me LOL) Especially with the rose, it's such a pretty summery colour and I don't think it's too formal..
HTH!

Everytime I look at them the FIRST thing I always think is "evening" (followed by *sigh* because I don't need evening bags & they sure are pretty!!) But now, reading lisalovesshoes' comment, I'm thinking perhaps you could get away with it in the daytime, depending on what colour you pic??

These evening bags are the ones one dont use too often unless one dresses up a lot, I guess, but its also the ones who will make all the difference once you ARE dressed up, feel a little nervous about a big event possibly, and who will bring it all beautifully together.....

Keep it! LOVE mine! I wear it with all my long summer dresses, with short dresses to day parties/weddings, and with jeans, cute shoes and flowy blouses/tees during day. It is so versatile! Rock it!

Keep it!! I love it!!

Although, if you're not 100% about it, then I always say it's probably not for you. If you're going to spend a lot of money on something, you should always know whether or not you like it, and not be iffy. You want to be happy with it all the time :smile:

Wait, didn't you have this and return it? Or did you buy it again? If so, you must love it deep down inside. I say keep it, enjoy it and try not to over think it.

Last edited:
Keep it. I think you can use it for the day and night. I love this clutch, I think it is beautiful. I am going to vegas the end of this month, I plan on visiting the new LV in the city centre. I hope they have this clutch there.