So who's joining the sofa for 2013

smally

O.G.
Feb 8, 2011
OK ladies, who want's a space on the sofa for 2013?

Who has spent too much at the sales or just throughout the year?

My butt is firmly planked in a corner spot and the only bag I will allow myself this year is a valentines alexa ( will buy with vouchers so it doesn't really count).

There is loads of space on this sofa, does anyone else want to join?

ps, it's serious this year :smile:

smally said:

My butt is firmly planked in a corner spot and the only bag I will allow myself this year is a valentines alexa ( will buy with vouchers so it doesn't really count).

Ok I can't join as yet as I have 2 more purchases I want to make. Then no more bags for me!!!'

I definitely need to join. I also keep looking at the Valentines Alexa & the Mini Del Rey but I do have vouchers to use so as long as they do not count i'll join. :lol:

I'm on from Saturday. Going with the family to York for a couple of days tomorrow morning.. and depends what's in stock at the outlet. After that though... Count me in.

Kingla said:
I'm on from Saturday. Going with the family to York for a couple of days tomorrow morning.. and depends what's in stock at the outlet. After that though... Count me in.

Looks like I'm one of the first! I am on the sofa for 2013, have a wedding I need to pay for!

I'm joining you! :couch:

I thought I would buy just one bag, but ended up with both my favourites (first bays, then Alexa) in 2012. You should think such luck would quench the cravings, but I find myself wanting quite a few bags still. :P Also if I had known I would get both, I would have bought the bays in black instead of oak to have the two colours covered. This makes me now want a black bays.. I need to stop. Sofa it is!!! :ghi5:

(Reminds me I have to take some pics when I can figure that out. Don't know what photobucket is..)

I'm firmly there in view of my ban from jan. haven't taken delivery of a couple yet, though no purchases from jan, Smally.
I'm looking forward to seeing what inventive excuses folk come up with:lolots:
I think vouchers should be excluded , for sure :tup:

I need superglue lol, but I have no intention to repeat my 2012 spending spree.
I have a couple of vouchers and a prezzie from DH still to buy, and as I am passing through T5 next week, i might be tempted by a medium Lily, choc suede Del Rey or Slate blue or Valentine Lexie (prob won't be in stock yet I guess)

I really wish I will stay good, but it will be hard!

Last edited:
I'm joining the sofa, and I'm bringing hot cocoa and marshmallow!!! My 2012 spending was outrageous, this year I want to focus on savings and every three months Ill buy something In Cash! I'm debt free and I intended that to be permanent.

I'm definitely in.... in 2012 I've bought 3 SBS (one from M before price increase and 2 from outlets), and just bought SS Petrol Alexa from sales..... all this doesn't include 4 others bought before my new ones which I didn't get on with and sold......
All went on secret credit card and I feel very guilty, but I do work part time so will just be skint for a while until paid off.
Really NEED to stay on sofa (prob for more than 1 year) until cc paid off.

Last edited: