So who's in the UK?

Aw thank you for the sweet comments Rose :smile:. I posted pics of my Chanel bag here

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/come-and-see-my-new-baby-30759.html

My job is exciting to me but I doubt it would be for a lot of people! I was lured in with promises of travel but so far it's all been UK based and trust me Swindon is not the greatest place to spend the winter! Apologies to anyone from Swindon:flowers:

I am still working on THE COLLECTION - I never seem to have all the bags I want any point :P

estile your bag is TDF, totally fabulous and such a classic! Loves It!
HA HA HA LOL, about the job!
God we are always working on the collection lol! I don't think anyone could buy all the bags they want lol! If I could just buy handbags for the rest of my life i'd be happy lol!
xxxRosexxx

rainbow_rose said:
Hey I'm from the U.K. I live in Liverpool, which definitly has some really cool shops. Cricket which stocks everything from Chloe to Juicy Couture, I love it there! We also have a Vivienne Westwood which is fab! lol! And as Hannah (gucci_girl_gg) just said liverpool has just opened a Flannels wich sell EVERYTHING. lol!
The nearest department store for me is Harvey Nichols and Selfridges in Manchester which isn't to far, so whenever I get the chance I always take a trip up to see whats new!
Currently my fave bag is my new Luella Red Giselle that I bought from Harvey Nichols last week! Its totally TDF, I :heart: it! lol!
Where about in the U.K do you live secret_shopaholic?
xxxRosexxx

Hi Rose

I live in Edinburgh so I don't have as many options on stores as you guys but I somehow manage! Congrats on your red Giselle I think I saw that in HN here - it looks gorgeous.

Nice to hear from other UKers in here,nice to know we're not alone.

Keep up the searching for the deals....

Hey secret_shopaholic,
The Red Giselle is cute isn't it! I'm so glad I bought it!
I've been to Edinburgh actually its a lovely city, Your HN's in St Andrew Square is Fabulous! Its really big!
Omg your handbags collection sounds amazing! Keep up the good work!
xxxRosexxx

Moi, I live in London as said on the left :smile:; five minutes from Sloane Street (heehee 5 minutes from Harvey Nicks and Harrods, though don't like Harrods), Sloane Square, King's Road, et al.

The best shopping bargain I can offer is to look in Oxfam and other charity shops in King's Road for the serious steals. Most ladies have probably heard that Michael Portillo dumps his brand new Thomas Pink shirts around here and there is a HUGE mountain of Manolos bought 5 minutes down the road and sold after being worn once.

Other than this, go to Westbourne Grove (Alice Temperley dress :heart: and various 'Sienna' shops) and Primrose Hill (Beatrix Ong shoes, Jimmy Choos protege at less than half the price!)

Favourite bag: I'm a bit strange; definitely not any of my designer ones but Longchamp Pliage.

BTW, nice to see that there are a lot of ladies flying the Union Jack here!

Bee...Bee said:
Moi, I live in London as said on the left :smile:; five minutes from Sloane Street (heehee 5 minutes from Harvey Nicks and Harrods, though don't like Harrods), Sloane Square, King's Road, et al.

The best shopping bargain I can offer is to look in Oxfam and other charity shops in King's Road for the serious steals. Most ladies have probably heard that Michael Portillo dumps his brand new Thomas Pink shirts around here and there is a HUGE mountain of Manolos bought 5 minutes down the road and sold after being worn once.

Other than this, go to Westbourne Grove (Alice Temperley dress :heart: and various 'Sienna' shops) and Primrose Hill (Beatrix Ong shoes, Jimmy Choos protege at less than half the price!)

Favourite bag: I'm a bit strange; definitely not any of my designer ones but Longchamp Pliage.

BTW, nice to see that there are a lot of ladies flying the Union Jack here!

Really useful tips for my next trip to London. Thanks Bee Bee :smile:

Cheers for all the great tips - we're racking them all up. It will be good for people to identify where certain things are in shops. Just now I'm on the hunt in Harvey's for a B Bag for another PF member. It's always good to help people hunt down their next purchase.

hi everyone, its nice to see bag lovers gather in this forum! I don't have one favourite bag, but I do luv my chloe paddington and fendi spy. my fav store is selfridges since they stock almost everything I want! so convenient!

Hi fellow UKers!!

I live in York so just love the Mulberry outlet shop!! I work in Leeds though and love Harvey Nics - their chloes and fendis are to die for!!

Also like Flannels and Fenwicks in York which stocks some lovely mulberrys

It is so nice to hear from you all - maybe we should all meet up in London as I often go down for conference and do some serious shopping!!!:flowers:

RachelA said:
Hi fellow UKers!!

I live in York so just love the Mulberry outlet shop!! I work in Leeds though and love Harvey Nics - their chloes and fendis are to die for!!

It is so nice to hear from you all - maybe we should all meet up in London as I often go down for conference and do some serious shopping!!!:flowers:

A London meet up - wow that sounds like something... It would take us hours to start with to look at each others bags!

secret_shopaholic said:
A London meet up - wow that sounds like something... It would take us hours to start with to look at each others bags!

I'd love a London meet - what bag to bring!!! I'll have to start thinking now! I'd seriously love to get a look at other peoples bags too.

RachelA said:
Hi fellow UKers!!

Hello! I'm just up the road from you! I forgot about Fenwicks.

I'm in London a lot too. My favourite places in London are Liberty and Selfridges (or the mothership as I call it :lol: ) I'm off to London at the beginning of August and plan to hit Harrods (haven't been there for years, haven't got a clue what it's like anymore).

Hi Curlsaloud (love the user name)

Where are you from?

To everyone - def thinks we should arrange a London meet up - will keep an eye on this thread and see if any others are interested!!